Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
As much as I think Rex and DNA are trash now. They still are legends :manny:
Not the biggest Rex fan myself but he does have some undeniable work on his resume and for a long time, you could count on his performance if nothing else so I can accept him.

DNA, well.....he gave ugly, welterweight disabled teenagers everywhere the inspiration to battle so I guess he's cool too?

But Dizaster? fukk outta here. Dude was trash back then and he's trash now. I don't care how loud and animated he gets, I don't care how many battle rappers he sucker punches or sets up. I don't care how many washed up rappers he gets to battle. I don't care about none of that. Dude is ASS. Unwashed.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You got spud agreeing with you what does that tell you.

It tells him that you are wrong.. fukk outta here with that shyt.
You like goofy battlers, period. fukk outta here. :camby:
We could make a 20 page off every time you got excited when a battler did something goofy/dancing shyt in battlerap. :camby:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some of y'all aren't going to listen to Flip's podcast, so here's the list of guys Smack proclaimed as his "gunners". These are his guys

Tay Roc - of course

Ill Will - Ill Will is back in Smack's good graces, hopefully Clips contract is up

Rum Nitty - Smack said the Tay Roc battle stamped him, so he couldn't have done that bad.

Ave - Self explanatory

Chess - not a surprising pick when you look at the bigger picture

I don't know if they were in any particular order.

I wonder if Brizz feels a way.... I can say what Brizz was doing up until recently wasn't really sticking. Seems like he's on fire now though.

No T-Top, but I can see that Top doesn't like being restricted to URL. He's going to be main eventing on other leagues as soon as his contract permits. He was going to do Hitman's event, he joined NWX, so the signs are all there.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who? You?

:heh:

If you think I'm implying my vote matters more than yours, then you've missed the point entirely.

Diz has an undeniable list of accomplishments in battle rap.

It's not even worth debating, you can just google Dizaster's name if you're confused.

I bet you don't even see the irony in you adding that Drake smiley in to your reply.....

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not the biggest Rex fan myself but he does have some undeniable work on his resume and for a long time, you could count on his performance if nothing else so I can accept him.

DNA, well.....he gave ugly, welterweight disabled teenagers everywhere the inspiration to battle so I guess he's cool too?

But Dizaster? fukk outta here. Dude was trash back then and he's trash now. I don't care how loud and animated he gets, I don't care how many battle rappers he sucker punches or sets up. I don't care how many washed up rappers he gets to battle. I don't care about none of that. Dude is ASS. Unwashed.
Your opinion doesnt change the fact that Diz is one of the biggest names in battle rap period, not accepting his legend status but accepting DNA's is laughable

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Accomplishments like what, battling Canibus? Everybody in here knows that battle is famous for all the wrong reasons. Nobody remembers a thing Dizaster said, just Canibus' self destruction.

What else is left? Grind Time and KOTD hyping him up for corny cac audiences? Come on man. All that man is done is yell, tell lame jokes, and make empty threats. He's a walking example of what people who aren't into battle rap think it's all about.

Ya'll can type all day, I'm not changing my stance. fukk a Dizaster.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Y'all say a lot of retarded shyt. nikkas hate the njt hype so much that y'all tryin to act like dougy was anything close to good in that battle.

I agree with you here but are you really any different Mic?????

You weird for even liking NJT. A lot of you dudes in here LOVE goofy battlers too much. Weirdos for real.

Well you like that clown Dre Dennis who cant seem to stop bouncing around in his battles like a fukking idiot... Not to mention his bars are ass.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody remembers a thing Dizaster said

Not to get into ya discussion cause i really dont care bout diz but his rounds vs canibus where pure ether and the best shyt diz ever spit. it implified the whole cringe and made Canibus look even worse. specially a part about putting his own dog down had me looking at can like :mjcry:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Dre Dennis is legit ass breh.
LOLOLOLOL TALK TO THAT nikka MAN!!! TALK!!!!

Swear to GAWD I read that shyt in QueenzFlip voice :dead:

That episode with Smack was HILARIOUS.
I haven't seen anyone point it out yet but y'all check home girl that scammed out before Smack
came on?

Shorty deadass threw liquor all over QueenzFlip cause he was pushing her buttons and he didn't listen to her warning him she was about to snap :russ: