Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True. Maybe grimy isn't the word for Kannon, he's more dingy than anything.

I could be totally wrong about Ryda but he just doesn't give me the feel though. I might be judging him off this video though, he was fronting but Danja was ready to battle

It's crazy though, 3-4 months later Ryda is about to be a bigger name than Danja.

u battle fans super frickled lol
off one battle with chef and he bout to be bigger than danja :smh:
let him put in some work first

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have grabbed up Danja and Ty Law before Ryda. Prep should invite himself in the group too :lolbron:

If Roc gets all these DMV guys to form voltron though, that would be NASTY. My only problem is that they aren't battling before getting in. You should have to battle your way into a crew, IMO.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:Perm stepping up that beat selection. The skill been there.

I posted that track he did with Mickey Factz some months back and yall where sleeping. That was the beginning right there.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u battle fans super frickled lol
off one battle with chef and he bout to be bigger than danja :smh:
let him put in some work first

He's going to be a bigger name, because right now he's the top PG.
Don't blame me, you know how these things go....

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have grabbed up Danja and Ty Law before Ryda. Prep should invite himself in the group too :lolbron:

If Roc gets all these DMV guys to form voltron though, that would be NASTY. My only problem is that they aren't battling before getting in. You should have to battle your way into a crew, IMO.

None of the four names you listed really fit, so with that in mind Ryda does the most for the brand.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the four names you listed really fit, so with that in mind Ryda does the most for the brand.
YK doesn't really fit but somehow he does. All the under appreciated guys from the DMV need to be working together anyway. Smack has clearly moved on.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:obama:Perm stepping up that beat selection. The skill been there.

I posted that track he did with Mickey Factz some months back and yall where sleeping. That was the beginning right there.
Yeah,
It seems like he is finally getting serious about his career

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nah why that Battle Truth nikka did Chris Unbias like that? Lmaooo

Dog. Some of his blogs are funny as hell. I was hesitant about giving him light, because it opens the door for another weirdo "blogger" to think that they're important. But son is pretty entertaining. I don't think there's anything Chris did to warrant all that, he just pulled up on him and emptied the clip out. Then he doubled back to give him the "Is he dead" kick.

The Jaz vs E Hart blog is hilarious too

He hit Chris with that 1st rd knockout no doubt, shyt was hilarious:russ:

:ufdup: But before nikkas out here start co-signing dude I'm letting his views on battlerap be known so I can pull y'all battlerap credibility early

This is some of the shyt this nikka be sayin.
Mook vs Lux pt 1 ain't legendary :rudy:
nikka?!:what:
Diz ain't a legend :rudy:
(the only nikka I dislike more than him is TODD, but I'd never front and act like he ain't a legend.)

Do I even need to continue with this nikka?

Just listen to last weeks PSA radio interviews and you'll hear the dumb shyt he be sayin.
Yeah he has some points here and there about some obvious shyt but naah, his ignorant opinions outweigh his smart ones by far.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He hit Chris with that 1st rd knockout no doubt, shyt was hilarious:russ:

:ufdup: But before nikkas out here start co-signing dude I'm letting it be known his views on battlerap so I can pull y'all battlerap credibility early

This is some of the shyt this nikka be sayin.
Mook vs Lux pt 1 ain't legendary :rudy:
nikka?!:what:
Diz ain't a legend :rudy:
(the only nikka I dislike more than him is TODD, but I'd never front and act like he ain't a legend.)

Do I even need to continue with this nikka?

Just listen to last weeks PSA radio interviews and you'll hear the dumb shyt he be sayin.
Yeah he has some points here and there about some obvious shyt but naah, his ignorant opinions outweigh his smart ones by far.
Diz is a legend? :dame:

I know he got 50-11 battles but you can count how many are worth watching on one hand...and he isn't the reason.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That NJT train is gonna stop after 2-3 more battles when people realise that he doesn't really have bars like that :yeshrug: