Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I think it's too early to throw Ave in there with only 1 battle released this year thus far but he coming. And T-Top is clearly ahead of any of the up and comers.

I would say Roc and Nitty are the two though (Roc is a lil overrated but he's undoubtedly the most consistent top-tier battler).

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Dont worry youre not the only one. We all do it. Even me. It's human nature. When someones opinion differs from ours we get offended we cant help it. So don't sit up here and be like "but Saber its not me on Irvine its not me" because you do. Especially @T-K-G, @theflyest and @ReasonableMatic ugghh them nikkas act like they on period sometime like STFU. @Spud34 too like jeez you nikkas got issues.

Daps
Dont worry youre not the only one. We all do it. Even me. It's human nature. When someones opinion differs from ours we get offended we cant help it. So don't sit up here and be like "but Saber its not me on Irvine its not me" because you do. Especially @T-K-G, @theflyest and @ReasonableMatic ugghh them nikkas act like they on period sometime like STFU. @Spud34 too like jeez you nikkas got issues.

:mjlol: