Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know DNA will spit trash.
We know Clips will bullsh*t.
We know Daylyt will spit trash and none of his shyt will go over with that type of crowd.
We know Ill Will will try hard and be lukewarm, and the crowd will give his forced haymakers reaction.
We know Ars and Brizz will both need strict time limits because they will spit forever about a whole bunch of nothing. I swear Brizz is the less lyrical and disrespectful version of Ars.
Surf is Surf. Never, ever great but never completely trash, yet somehow he has manged to be considered the best in the culture?:dahell:

Im not expecting anything from any of these battles. Besides Roc v Roc, all of these will be one watch battles(im not watching dna v daylyt tho, couldnt payme to).
:mjgrin: I see what you did there

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Good battle

If Tori can get off that Silkk the shocker shyt, even better.

What card is this on? QOTR really needs to put together a strong card. They have really been garbage.

No details on the card other then there's a event in Jan. But it has to be NHB3.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Spud you WILL watch DNA vs Daylyt and you WILL comment on it saying "Daylyt is trash" I think you like Daylyt lowkey. Someone at Spud for me.

nikka I'm not watching that battle. I don't even know when was the last time I watched a non 2v2 DNA battle. :scust:

:ehh:Surf came with some shyt for Suge. The gap was evident here, and this is coming from someone who prefers Suge.

The gap was only evident in the 1st round... Suge won that clearly.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah the thing about Suge is he learned that he doesn't need to be the most bar heavy dude in battle rap.
All he has to do is be more believable, have a few bars, and make sure everything with his presence is great, and he ends up with good battles.
I used to think he was completely horrible. Like I put him dead last in the URL roster. But he improved a lot. I give him credit for taking the shyt more seriously and making sure he knows what works for him in battles. He still has quite a few losses but I'm giving him more wins these days.

Yeah, Suge was talking to Surf. I think the best round for Surf was the 2nd. But Suge all around was just ready to go in. Suge, 2-1.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
When it came to the block, homie I sold boulders
20years reppin the Roc(k), wooh! I'm so Hova :win:
Icepick to ya BACK, give you the cold shoulder
- Bill Collector
Mmmm :scusthov::wow::banderas:
Hit so many licks, I've seen the center of the tootsie pop.
-Bill

:ohhh:

tootsie-pop-owl.jpg

:dead: