Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:deadrose:

Hollow’s first round pointing out all the reaches, nonsensical punchlines, and super basic lines Roc gets people hype off of and the crowd gonna be embarrassed of themselves after it :heh:

Every single battle Hollow has people look at his opponent differently during and after. He’s the best dude in the game at exploring his opponents weaknesses in entertaining ways. Once Hollow empties Roc’s gas tank it’ll be over.

No one who can't switch their style up can kill Hollow.
Hollow bars look super corny against street nikkas

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Roc gonna fukk Hollow up

14718797_1220954347950495_6444059529677298265_n.jpg

Hollow’s first round pointing out all the reaches, nonsensical punchlines, and super basic lines Roc gets people hype off of and the crowd gonna be embarrassed of themselves after it :heh:

Every single battle Hollow has people look at his opponent differently during and after. He’s the best dude in the game at exploring his opponents weaknesses in entertaining ways. Once Hollow empties Roc’s gas tank it’ll be over.

14567399_10209675541518179_1509775738244595286_o.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but this battle can go down to me :whew:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, because he was so corny against Goodz, Surf, and Hitman :heh:

Hollow v Hitman - They were both corny, but Hollow was better.

Hollow v Goodz - Goodz won a round clearly by talking about how weird and corny Hollow is. He tapered off because he kept going with it.

Hollow v Surf - Let's not forget, most people had Surf winning in the building. I was there, Surf was way more captivating. Hollow didn't get me excited until the 3rd.

One clear win
One default win
One loss in the building/win on cam

None of these performances from Hollow were memorable. Dude is really talented, but what Hollow does just doesn't have as much impact as his fans would like to believe. He's sacrificing entertainment value somewhat because he's too all over the place.

I don't agree with Roc killing Hollow either though, it's a style clash. I think Hollow's fans will walk away thinking he won, and vice versa.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Right, because he was so corny against Goodz, Surf, and Hitman :heh:
Yes he looked really corny against Goodz and Surf. Not so much Hitman

Goodz first round had Hollow souding super lame and there's a reason in the building everyone said Surf 3-0'd because he made the shyt Hollow said seem corny. No coincidence Hollow won online when the nerdy crowd broke down every bar

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that video of roc is pure trash and evidence that he's a myspace rapper without screaming and gesticulating. i enjoy the performances but as a rapper he is awful

hollow/roc would be fun but it just depends on what you like, like any style clash. if roc tries to do anything different it's gonna go down badly

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup he made Lux seem human again and exposed Clips. Anyone underestimating Hollow hasnt been paying attention

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Goodz first round had Hollow souding super lame and there's a reason in the building everyone said Surf 3-0'd because he made the shyt Hollow said seem corny. No coincidence Hollow won online when the nerdy crowd broke down every bar

Hollow had Lux on the ropes :francis:
Clearly beat Goodz
Went toe to toe with Verb in STL and wasn't lookin corny at all.
Clearly beat Clips

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Broke down every bar? You mean realize that room went nuts for the worst battle rap line of all gawt damn time? :dead: :dead: