Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao Lush fukked up "the bag" more times than a Chinese counterfeiter.
lush.gif
christian818.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what have you contributed to the culture this year Danny?- Tay Roc

Willing to go to the west to battle Danny

ReasonableMatic

Daps
i believe Lush :manny:

If you believe Lush you don't know anything about business, I'm sorry breh :rudy:

You get paid AFTER you've performed what's stated in the CONTRACT.

Lush is real sneaky tryna sway the listener on some "as a human being you should" after WFF put him in a corner about the email.
And Caps was way too thirsty to ask about the amount that was owed and jumped on that completely forgetting the email part.

Best believe if I book you to perform, you get what is STATED IN CONTRACT, nothing else.

It's real funny because URL handles business the exact same way, with nikkas like Goodz bein the exception among a select few

Oh, we gon completely forget the whole "if I don't get my 500, I'mma clap that shyt up" - Daylyt huh?

Why would you have to clap shyt up if you got your other half while entering the building.
because that wasn't agreed by URL. Like it wasn't by WFF.
It DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT IN BUSINESS.

It's when business gets handled like that when nikkas don't perform they best because "oh well, I got paid :lol:"

Naw nikka, perform what is agreed on in contract and THEN you get paid.

Or you mean to tell me, you need to fix/build a house right.

You just gonna go ahead and pay nikkas all them stacks at arrival knowing they still have to fix/build ya shyt.
Breh, good luck chasing them nikkas to do their work properly breh.
That's how nikkas get got.
They always get paid in stages

It doesn't matter if WFF stated he'd get paid 50% upfront or 10% upfront.
That's NONE of Lush' business.
That's between the battler and the league.
Lush' tried to sway the listeners that don't know business to pick his side by playing the "as a human being you shoulda paid half"
nikka.. As a business the battler in question should put it in CONTRACT.
Beasley has used this argument to defend himself multiple times by sayin.
I paid deposits (doesn't matter if it's 10 or 50) and gave nikkas a little extra when they were askin for it when they were low on funds.
At a moment like that, he DOESN'T have to do that.
But again, when BEASLEY does it and says it in nikka terms it's "ETHER" :martin:

Now let's talk Debo.
WFF clearly told to him in email. if there is anything in the contract you want changed, at the END of the contract there is a blank page where you can state it.
Debo's dumb ass tried to get over him by getting the contract retyped with edits and send it back signed by battlers.

What businessman retypes a contract, lets a battler sign it without the owners agreeing on the contract in the first place?
How TF does that make sense?!
That right there shows you what kinda shyt Debo be on.

Mannn lemme stop man SMMFH

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
14570598_10210819675473785_7560767221676973938_o.jpg

Talk that shyt Diz :salute:
:camby: if you believe this. He's just pandering to those battle rap fans who hate Mook for wanting money and pandering to his own delusional fanbase. Dizaster was practically begging Mook to battle him no less than a year ago, and he would take that battle THE SECOND he was told Mook would actually do the charity and battle him; Diz isn't in any position to talk about "making him money" in regards to Mook.