Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hol' TF on my nikkas, y'all catch DrinkChamps w/ Mystikal? :ohhh:
(37:45)

NORE: :jbhmm: How'd you develop your style?
Mystikal: I started with Battlerap

I imagine him sounding similar to Nu Jurzy Twork

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I took this from Unbias.

This is a brief summary of the whole 40min.

The WWF Owner says he has proof of everything and will email it to Caps

Lush One was going to sponsor the event , said he had a investor,. The wwf people were like cool.
Comes to find out there was NO investor
And the emails between the investor and WWF ip address was tracked back to LUSH ONES HOUSE.
And they had contacted the name of the investor that Lush had said was investing to come to find out that investor had NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE WERE.
WWF OWNER had confronted LUSH ONE about it, and LUSH had apologized and gave a check to the WWF owner
To come and find out the check had been BOUNCED and LUSH had a negative
-170 in his account.
After weeks of begging the WWF had allowed LUSH ONE to attend the event and be involved as a recognizable face and nothing more, and had taken him off their SECOND flier.

The idea was to have official vs Diz
Main event, then a regular card
As for Debo,
O'fficial had suggested a female vs men card and put the WWF owner in contact with DEBO.
After chopping it up with DEBO, the WWF owner had sent DEBO the contracts.
The WWF owner had told DEBO that that if there was anything about the contracts they wanted to discuss to let him know.
DEBO had said cool.
A few days later the WWF owner starts getting contracts back, SIGNED.
DEBO changed the contract how he wanted.
The WWF owner had contacted DEBO, and DEBO admitted to changing "A FEW THINGS"
But after that days had passed and the contracts were resigned n resolved.
Dizaster had contacted the WWF owner to get AKTIVE VS NORMA on the card.
The WWF owner had told DIZ cool, but we won't be able to pay for the battle it's out of our budget. Dizhad said do not worry, I spoke to NORMA AND AKTIVE and got that BAG issue resolved , just reach OUT to QOTR NORMA.
The WWF OWNER Spoke to DEBO about the situation and how DIZ spoke with Norma about everything and to VERIFY with NORMA, DEBO HAD TEXTED back later and said EVERYTHING WAS GOOD TO GO.
The night of the event.
moments before they were going to let everyone inside , Debo had pressed the WWF owner about the bag for NORMA. The WWF owner had said that she was out the budget and that was not part of the agreement they had. He had told DEBO give him 2 minutes to speak with his business partner, Debo had told him NO,they need the money now.. or he would pull all his girls out the event.
WWF Owner had said it wasn't part of the agreement, but to do what he had to do,
WWF owner and business partner went outside to deal with an issue outside ,and they start seeing crowds leave to come to relize that DEBO was on STAGE SAYING HE EVENT WAS CANCELED
so there we have it.
The CONTRACT THAT THE WWF OWNER HAD SAID THAT ALL BATTLE RAPPERS WOULD BE PAID AFTER THEIR PERFORMANCE.

That WWF guy if he telling the truth and seems like he got receipts to back it up sounds reasonable. Only thing stupid is to involve Lush and Debo. He shouldve reached out to URL.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
"These nikkaz do diss tracks, see the nikka and won't do shyt to em, I'll go in a nikkaz shyt then make a diss track about what I did to him"

download
download
download
Ill Will nikka. Been my favorite for a loooong time.