Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: if you believe this. He's just pandering to those battle rap fans who hate Mook for wanting money and pandering to his own delusional fanbase. Dizaster was practically begging Mook to battle him no less than a year ago, and he would take that battle THE SECOND he was told Mook would actually do the charity and battle him; Diz isn't in any position to talk about "making him money" in regards to Mook.

I agree. Say what you want about Mook, we all shyt on him for how he moves, but the second Mook accepts a battle we all are tuning in, no question. That goes for any of these legends. You're lying if you say otherwise.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now let's talk Debo.
WFF clearly told to him in email. if there is anything in the contract you want changed, at the END of the contract there is a blank page where you can state it.
Debo's dumb ass tried to get over him by getting the contract retyped with edits and send it back signed by battlers.

What businessman retypes a contract, lets a battler sign it without the owners agreeing on the contract in the first place?
How TF does that make sense?!
That right there shows you what kinda shyt Debo be on.

Mannn lemme stop man SMMFH

yo when I heard this part I was just like :dwillhuh: How do you just retype contracts on a whim and have battlers sign them? That was some foul shyt. Debo should be shytted on heavily

ReasonableMatic

Daps

14718638_1472750246084986_5066737930174978059_n.jpg

Surf vs Suge could be Verb vs Hitman 2.0 :wow:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what have you contributed to the culture this year Danny?- Tay Roc

Willing to go to the west to battle Danny

Much bigger fan of Tay Roc then Danny, but c'mon.. we're not going to just gloss over Danny vs B Dot.

Maybe he didn't see it... but if that's the case he can watch it after he watches Rum & Ill Will lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Say what you want about Mook, we all shyt on him for how he moves, but the second Mook accepts a battle we all are tuning in, no question. That goes for any of these legends. You're lying if you say otherwise.
And that goes double for Dizaster's punk ass, because he's been begging Mook to battle him for a while now. Only after Mook said he would never give Diz the time of the day did he try to flip this into some he wouldn't battle Mook.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny should've saved that in case the battle actually did pop off lol.

One one hand, it's good material that should have been saved for the battle.

On the other hand, I had less than zero interest in Hollow vs Danny before I heard those bars.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One one hand, it's good material that should have been saved for the battle.

On the other hand, I had less than zero interest in Hollow vs Danny before I heard those bars.
That's a good point, lol, you can't really afford to "save" bars for a battle that nobody was asking for in the first place.

That bar would've got the ill crowd reaction though.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thought but need a Lux battle asap. We can say all we want about Lux but nothing trumps the anticipation of a Lux battle. He brings that mayweather, conner mcgregor type of promo pre battle and anticipation that none of the other vets bring. Plus we know he gonna bring bars. fukk this Mook talk. If we need a legend its Lux.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thought but need a Lux battle asap. We can say all we want about Lux but nothing trumps the anticipation of a Lux battle. He brings that mayweather, conner mcgregor type of promo pre battle and anticipation that none of the other vets bring. Plus we know he gonna bring bars. fukk this Mook talk. If we need a legend its Lux.

Lux vs Verb (Because of history, and possibly seeing a good Verb [Because well, it's Lux]) would be my pick.

And on another note, if you guys wanna hear Lush ramble for an hour:

Have fun

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was thinking this. He needs two battles next year. Verb and Daylyt (he even though he doesn't deserve it)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately Verb would get washed by Lux in my opinion..it's a shame as if he'd managed his career better he would be undoubtedly mentioned as one of the greats..you can't battle Todd at summer madness and expect Lux..its Levels

Verb v Mook would have been the better style clash back then..

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking this. He needs two battles next year. Verb and Daylyt (he even though he doesn't deserve it)

I don't even know how Daylyt even got in the conversation. Probably because of his pen game but I don't think he's as good as Lux. Other than that I don't know why Lux would want to battle Daylyt