Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did yall expect any differently?

You got a westcoast event with Lush there where nyggas never get paid. You gotta be insane at this point to expect to get paid at a non KOTD Lush One Freshcoast event. You got QOTR and Debo, who is beyond pathetic at this point. The nygga has ruined his brand trying to fukk with the westcoast. It could only go one way.

Bruh agenda-wise, this shyt kills two birds with one stone for you. Debo & the West Coast battle rap scene both taking a huge L at once. What's next?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh agenda-wise, this shyt kills two birds with one stone for you. Debo & the West Coast battle rap scene both taking a huge L at once. What's next?

It's sad. It had all the ingredients for a disaster.

For the next freshcoast event (non KOTD), why don't you grab Lush then proceed to build a card around Yung Ill, Qleen Paper, Bmagic, Remy D. How exactly would this event turn out?

Burnshen

All Star
Daps

For the next freshcoast event (non KOTD), why don't you grab Lush then proceed to build a card around Yung Ill, Qleen Paper, Bmagic, Remy D. How exactly would this event turn out?

Name of the card will be "Don't Show Up, We Won't" and nikkas will buy tickets.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Name of the card will be "Don't Show Up, We Won't" and nikkas will buy tickets.

:dead:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

Nothing more useless in battlerap than QOTR and the west coast. I just need Flip and the rest of these sideline clowns to go away next.

I feel you. I find Flip entertaining, but ultimately he's a clown and he shouldn't have any real influence on battle rap culture.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. I find Flip entertaining, but ultimately he's a clown and he shouldn't have any real influence on battle rap culture.

He's not funny and he's on stage getting all in the footage. If you're not URL/KOTD staff then I don't need to see you. Unbias is cool because he actually delivers content. Rapgrid or battlerap.com provide event coverage without getting in the way. Everyone else can:camby:. I couldn't stand coming in this thread and seeing all that Angryfan shyt. There's too many bum ass individuals trying to make a name. If you don't rap go away.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He's not funny and he's on stage getting all in the footage. If you're not URL/KOTD staff then I don't need to see you. Unbias is cool because he actually delivers content. Rapgrid or battlerap.com provide event coverage without getting in the way. Everyone else can:camby:. I couldn't stand coming in this thread and seeing all that Angryfan shyt. There's too many bum ass individuals trying to make a name. If you don't rap go away.
I wouldn't give af if he just enjoyed the battles and keep it at that. He a damn attention whore

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

:wow:

Faaacts

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't give af if he just enjoyed the battles and keep it at that. He a damn attention whore

People want any kind of fame they can get. They really manipulate things to get on stage and make the footage for a battle like there's money in this niche culture.