Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why is Uncle Murda so damn violent?
(01:00)

We make nikkas say
"I don't wanna be a thug no mo' :to:
I ain't holdin guns I ain't sellin drugs no mo'" :sadbron:
They don't care who laughin at em, to them it ain't funny :russ:
They like "Mannn, I ain't tryna die for this money :sadcam:
GMG almost KILLED me last night :merchant:
That made me realize how much I appreciate life :blessed:
And I ain't taking nuffin for granted, I ain't tryna get hit up no mo' with that cannon :noah:
Cotdamnit!
Them nikkas can have that block, it ain't worth it, them nikkas can have that guap shyttt :sadbron:
I'm just tryna raise my kids, I hope God forgive me for all the dirt I did :ohlawd:
I'm tired of watchin my back, I'm movin outta town
I'm taking the wife and kids, I'm gonna settle down" :francis:
He turned his life around, we got that nikka chillin :ahh:
Let em know when we catch em, we still gon kill em :demonic: -
We Got Beef

Mannn Debo Brown and Murda's adlibs are hilarious :dead:

Matter fact, I'm bout to bump my Uncle Murda playlist right now :blessed:

EAST NEW YAWK!!! :salute:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the timeline was for the proposed QOTR/URL battle of the sexes event and the failed QOTR vs Fresh Coast event.
Which one came first? I definitely heard of the QOTR vs URL event first. It was already in talks when Debo was crying on Angryfan, ready to retire. I'm guessing the venue situations messed up a lot of business for URL, so they put that proposed card on hold. Maybe they really are still going to still do the QOTR v URL event at some point down the line. Or maybe they would have done it IF the Fresh Coast event was successful.

Anyway, here's Beasley talking about it, this was shot and uploaded before the Fresh Coast event was canceled.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did yall expect any differently?

You got a westcoast event with Lush there where nyggas never get paid. You gotta be insane at this point to expect to get paid at a non KOTD Lush One Freshcoast event. You got QOTR and Debo, who is beyond pathetic at this point. The nygga has ruined his brand trying to fukk with the westcoast. It could only go one way.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn now I'm watching the press conference thing... halfway through and Debo playing himself yet again, trying to bully Organik into getting involved SMH. He comes off as big of a poser as Lush One is, smh. When Diz is more articulate, informed & sincere sounding than you, it's a bad look. As confused as Diz is, I can say he's not in this game with completely selfish intentions. He wants battle rap to prosper. But he's also a blabber mouth, instigator & low key snitch, though.

Official looks really cute in this clip. I wouldn't touch her, but her face looks nice here.
Billy Boondocks standing directly behind the man who pounded him out last year. The West is weird.....

Last edited: