Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it.. But as long as they don't choke I don't really give a fukk :manny:

Crowd control is something they gonna have to learn :manny:

It's beyond crowd control, it's the fans being overzealous. Imagine if Hoody Lux & SB Verb were not allowed to get through a scheme without stopping. Do you think the footage would be as enjoyable? What if Verb slips up and forgets his place? That changes everything.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are the PGs a silly concept? :what:
How long have you been watching Smack?
Do you remember when guys like Hash 100, Hollyhood, Deacon Frost & J Fox were getting Smack battles?

It's a great concept, the problem for fans is that it's expanded to 3x the size it should be....

PGs are trash...I still got Smack DVDs...

How you a battler and allowing ya self to be demoted to a phone call from the spic that work for the nikka that work for the nikka that work for Smack..

I'm from this era....battle whoever whenever to see who's the best

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye Verb vs. Bonnie Godiva going down on RBE

Not a fan of this match-up. It's sad what happened to QOTR, most of their top names don't give a damn anymore. Verb vs a prime Ms. Fit, Phara, or even 40 Barrs would be so much more entertaining. I even think a focused Bosschick Raine would be a better opponent for Verb. Bonnie's delivery is way too meek for Verb.
Hopefully we get QB vs Arsonal eventually.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It's beyond crowd control, it's the fans being overzealous. Imagine if Hoody Lux & SB Verb were not allowed to get through a scheme without stopping. Do you think the footage would be as enjoyable? What if Verb slips up and forgets his place? That changes everything.

That's why I said if it causes them to choke it's a problem. As far as hoody lux..like when he faced Mook.. this was in a small room setting. Not the big stage... So it goes back to what you prefer small room or big stage. They both have their advantages. But on a big stage I need crowd reaction or shyt just looks dry and wack

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PGs are trash...I still got Smack DVDs...

How you a battler and allowing ya self to be demoted to a phone call from the spic that work for the nikka that work for the nikka that work for Smack..

I'm from this era....battle whoever whenever to see who's the best

That's a real illogical and emotional response. There's 100x more battlers now, we'd be overwhelmed with wack footage without a farm system. I don't want to see Ty Knots on a Born Legacy card.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I said if it causes them to choke it's a problem. As far as hoody lux..like when he faced Mook.. this was in a small room setting. Not the big stage... So it goes back to what you prefer small room or big stage. They both have their advantages. But on a big stage I need crowd reaction or shyt just looks dry and wack

Bruh Ty Law & B Magic battled in the same room as Lux & Miles. You hear the difference in how crowds react (or overreact) right away in Ty Law's 1st round..

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Bruh Ty Law & B Magic battled in the same room as Lux & Miles. You hear the difference in how crowds react (or overreact) right away in Ty Law's 1st round..

I'd have to Re watch ty law vs magic. Only saw it once and don't remember it. Did anyone choke because of it? If not then I just charge it to the game :manny:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
JC vs Craig Lamar on the same event on RBE

Cu0UD1hUIAAUtLq.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If we get the womanising "I hate my own momma" Verb :wow:

Bonnie might end up crying during the battle.

You'd think Verb would be damn near immortal vs a female. nikka is a pretty much the FBI (Female Behaviour Intelligence). nikka knows are theyre social behaviours and what they're thinking and all this and that and thought frequencies and all that shyt.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:J Murda

URL has got to stop fukking with all these wgh/traphouse guys.

I don't see how J Murda has graduated the PGs. Maybe he had a good performance that hasn't dropped yet. I can see how it makes sense to put a Team Homi person on the card for ticket sales, but Moneybagz seems like a no brainer for that Ty Law one off.

Moneybagz vs Ty Law in a small room would be crazy.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
WTF? Bonnie?? BONNIE???

Of all the girls that could of gotten this verb work. ITS BONNIE???

shyt not even gonna matter now. Bonnie been losing all year.