Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ryda vs trez gonna be brazy, if trez in freestle bag he can get the clear win

Craig betta KILL jay balla, i need that old SDH craig

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
How the fukk Dougys Lanky Kong looking ass get booked again??? The nikka just got 30'd by Twork wyf???? Wheres Twork??? That card is ass All them nikkas except Craig are straight doo doo. All them nikkas are generic as fukk smh and yall eating this shyt up. Ty Law not generic but he whack.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
okay but do you understand how prolonged reactions can mess up a battlers momentum can cause them to choke? and cause battles to be an hour long when they shouldn't be? there's no problem with that to you breh? it's too the point where when i see it coming i have to click forward in the video skip the 2 minute long crowd reaction just to get to the next bar

It only bothers me if it causes the rapper to choke. Other then that I give 2 shyts about how much of a reaction they get. I actually think it helps the overall battle. Nikkas like Roc feed off energy.

Id rather them react then be sleep. Those battles are trash to me :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It only bothers me if it causes the rapper to choke. Other then that I give 2 shyts about how much of a reaction they get. I actually think it helps the overall battle. Nikkas like Roc feed off energy.

Id rather them react then be sleep. Those battles are trash to me :manny:
you don't see the rappers saying "let me rap :why:" then? aight

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PGs are so trash and is a silly concept anyway..Ty Law should be above that level

How are the PGs a silly concept? :what:
How long have you been watching Smack?
Do you remember when guys like Hash 100, Hollyhood, Deacon Frost & J Fox were getting Smack battles?

It's a great concept, the problem for fans is that it's expanded to 3x the size it should be....