Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps

I had Lux still winning that battle. Couldn't tell if the choke was legit or not, but he lost that round either way. Cal's first was too good to beat with 1 minute and a choke.

Lux's 2nd & 3rd tho? :ohlawd:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Does the degree of the choke matter? I tend to agree that choking is an automatic round but some are a lot worst than others

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Top doesn't want those problems. People dislike Pat but that's one tough honkey. That cracka is hard to beat.
Not really, his 2nd rounds are always beatable since most of it is jokes, If he tries that in a born legacy crowd it'll be crickets and boos.

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Does the degree of the choke matter? I tend to agree that choking is an automatic round but some are a lot worst than others

i think so too, the difference being how badly it stalls out their round. my example would be Lotta Zay's 1st vs Danja or Rich Dollaz' 1st against X-Factor

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

The dikkriding Unbias is doin for Twork is hilarious at this point :mjlol:

nikka started making all kinds of excuses for him choking and said the choke didn't count :dead:

nikka even discounted him askin for his phone :dead:

Then gave Twork credit for not "looking like any other battler" :dame: :mjlol:

Yeah, I think these bloggers are taking a bit too much away from Dougy. He shouldn't have mentioned the money in the 3rd but overall.....Dougy isn't as bad as how they've made him out to be. I re-watched that battle and he was still doing the damn thing, imo.