Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

The dikkriding Unbias is doin for Twork is hilarious at this point :mjlol:

nikka started making all kinds of excuses for him choking and said the choke didn't count :dead:

nikka even discounted him askin for his phone :dead:

Then gave Twork credit for not "looking like any other battler" :dame: :mjlol:

Never expected Chris to dikkride like this. :snoop:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
You know what, when Unbias co-signed Jerry Wess.....I didn't see what he was talking about either. I still rock with Unbias but he picks some battlers I don't rock with. Tbh, I'd rather see him co-sign someone like Pnut. AFM co-signed the dude Stricc who battled B-Dot that went viral and I see why. But at least, he's trying to give us some talent to check out......just don't see some of what he sees in them.

Tha Carter

The God
Daps
Reppin
Nobody, just me
Had a discussion with a friend today about Tay Roc's losses.

I brought up Cal and JJDD being his debatable losses

B Magic, Clips, and Surf being his clear losses.

What y'all think?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Surf beat Roc pretty clearly. It was a good battle though.
Didn't Read.

Your opinion. I got Surf on the second and third rounds. His bars were structured better but that's me :yeshrug:

Said didn't say anyting that battle. Roc was better every round.. fukk outta here fam. Roc did his thing, Surf didn't.

If you thought Surf beat Roc, you're a Surf stan. I don't want to go back n forth with Surf stans.

Tha Carter

The God
Daps
Reppin
Nobody, just me
Said didn't say anyting that battle. Roc was better every round.. fukk outta here fam. Roc did his thing, Surf didn't.

If you thought Surf beat Roc, you're a Surf stan. I don't want to go back n forth with Surf stans.
Not even. I fukk with both Roc and Surf. They both dope as fukk.

I just felt Surf had more versatility and his shyt was well structured. Roc did his thing but Surf was just better that night.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I re-watched Surf and Roc three times, still got Roc with a clear win. Surf to me fizzled out in rounds 2 and 3 towards the end. Roc was way more consistent and just overall better, imo.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just felt Surf had more versatility and his shyt was well structured. Roc did his thing but Surf was just better that night.
No point in arguing with that clown. Surf fukked his girl and then made a basketball analogy about her and he can't let it go.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Didn't read. Not doing it with Surf stans anymore.

I re-watched Surf and Roc three times, still got Roc with a clear win. Surf to me fizzled out in rounds 2 and 3 towards the end. Roc was way more consistent and just overall better, imo.

All facts