Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? He hasn't been on any U Dubb card since High Stakes, so him missing this card wouldnt be that much of a stretch

Surf hasn't either

This is a big card for UDubb. Jersey is all over this card. O-Red being on it makes sense, however I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't on it either, as Red just doesn't battle like that.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Instead of giving that spot to somebody who could really showcase their talents, these nikkas book :fabbynsick: O Solo. a nikka who only got hot because he was the goofy weird nikka on Fight Klub. :dead:

You could've booked Dre Dennis, LottaZay, even Bonus, or any of those young jersey nikkas they had on the last card. Instead they go for the Goofy vs Weirdo matchup.
I give up :dead::dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Instead of giving that spot to somebody who could really showcase their talents, these nikkas book :fabbynsick: O Solo. a nikka who only got hot because he was the goofy weird nikka on Fight Klub. :dead:

You could've booked Dre Dennis, LottaZay, even Bonus, or any of those young jersey nikkas they had on the last card. Instead they go for the Goofy vs Weirdo matchup.
I give up :dead::dead:
How the hell DNA manage to sneak in this card too :dead:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA has ran out of opponents. He's battling Rad B. He just battled a nygga name Don Dolla. DNA takes a lot of battles, but there use to be a little quality control. Not so much this year. It's time for him to start figuring out an exit strategy.

Look at this shyt. He's beyond this. This is going backwards. I know a check is a check, but DNA/Verb/Cortez/Bmagic have been hitting the "what the hell is this league" circuit heavy this year.

Yup I made a post about DNA having quality small league footage earlier this year... but now he's just JC'ing it. Maybe he only cares about the look when other NWX members are involved.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb almost got his soul snatched in a convo again :wow:

nikkas aint tryna hear his bullshyt :pachaha: wish caps would break him down like this

To be fair Caps was the constantly calling Verb out for falling off, he had Verb all in his feelings. You don't remember when Verb was dissing Angryfan group on the War Report?

Edit, watching now he's killing Verb. Apparently this is one of the guys Verb took to the PGs that I mentioned in a post awhile back.

This fool Verb is getting his whole shtick broken down "AT THE CRIB". :huhldup:

If Verb isn't respected "AT THE CRIB" anymore, then where is he respected at? :lupe:

It's over for Verb if he doesn't start rapping for real.

Last edited: