Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also gets to use that generic "You're irrelevant, everyone came to see ME" 1st round.

I checked out a recent battle. Just not the caliber of emcee JC should be spitting bars against.

Look at these nyggas names. This card has the worst names in battle rap. Aye Jae? Tig Leggie? Oh how let's get real generic with Kidd Hustle. Leave Atlanta battle rap to bullpen.

Cth2B9DUkAAuGy_.jpg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked out a recent battle. Just not the caliber of emcee JC should be spitting bars against.

Look at these nyggas names. This card has the worst names in battle rap. Aye Jae? Tig Leggie? Oh how let's get real generic with Kidd Hustle. Leave Atlanta battle rap to bullpen.

Cth2B9DUkAAuGy_.jpg
JC is about his bread. Can't hate on that. At least he isn't doing antics on small leagues or freestyles.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Battlerap at an all time low right now.
No Summer Madness.
Just about every vet is trash.
All the newest nikkas suck.
Gas has ruined Born Legacy.
DNA still battling every week and spitting trash
The nikkas that are actually nice cant get on big cards.

You know battlrap is in a fukked up place when we're looking forward to a UW card. :dead:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Not really, I said PG battles are skippable for the most part. I think both dudes are talented but I don't see a reason to be super hyped.
But if you want to continue to whine about a PG battle trailer not living up to your lofty standards, then do you.
How am I whining by pointing out a battle said to be one of the best of the weekend having bad highlights to promote it? How about it the battle is anticipated to being one of the best of the weekend you put better clips into the trailer?

Ain't this random battle rap thoughts? Isn't this where we go to put the things we are thinking about? Wouldn't the one whining be the one coming into a random thoughts thread complaining about someone posting their random thoughts?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Battlerap at an all time low right now.
No Summer Madness.
Just about every vet is trash.
All the newest nikkas suck.
Gas has ruined Born Legacy.
DNA still battling every week and spitting trash
The nikkas that are actually nice cant get on big cards.

You know battlrap is in a fukked up place when we're looking forward to a UW card. :dead:
High Stakes was also good for the culture :ohhh:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hollow was trash vs Buddens. Buddens won, but it wasn't a body nor a clear win.
I don't even care who "won" that battle, Hollow lost the event. He embarrassed battle rap that night. With that weak ass performance Budden gave, along with Hollow being the alleged "GOAT", he should've bodied Joey beyond belief. And now he has the nerve to say he was bad on purpose. Hollow should've done the battle rap equivalent of what Randy Coutoure did to James Toney when he came to the UFC. Hell, at least Dizaster lost to Cassidy, even though he should be ashamed too.