Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Cut it out, no one credible claimed it was a "classic". It's a PG battle, how many classic PG battles even exist? You can skip it and the world won't change.
Gawd damn you responding like I disrespected your whole view of the event lol

What do you all consider credible I don't know, all I said I saw some tweets and the word classic was tossed around. Even if you don't want to jump to classic overall we were told that this battle was one of the best of the weekend, and again if that was the best highlights you could muster up from that standard you still falling waaay short.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ehhh...not enough to rally consider this battle gassed as a classic. No one of note has said that this battle is a classic. At most folks have said that Twork was dope.
Out of curiosity, who is considered "credible"

As of right now nobody is credible coming from out the "room" imo

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gawd damn you responding like I disrespected your whole view of the event lol

What do you all consider credible I don't know, all I said I saw some tweets and the word classic was tossed around. Even if you don't want to jump to classic overall we were told that this battle was one of the best of the weekend, and again if that was the best highlights you could muster up from that standard you still falling waaay short.

Not really, I said PG battles are skippable for the most part. I think both dudes are talented but I don't see a reason to be super hyped.
But if you want to continue to whine about a PG battle trailer not living up to your lofty standards, then do you.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow caught no flack for embarrassing battle rap with that performance. Not to mention now he runs around talking about he was terrible on purpose.
Hollow destroyed Joe. What battle did you two see? :dahell: