Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
BK_0cocDGNb

SMH wtf nikka cant even see that. Anyway Daylyt vs O Solo on Udubb.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
I think it'd be wild

Glu got them :scust: punches

But twork cadence so unorthodox he can make shyt land that shouldn't be landin
Not saying Glue doesn't have some shine to him, but his struggle is going to be finding a way to diversify his delivery. Even in his big showing against Rell, every-single-bar was delivered damn near the same way.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not saying Glue doesn't have some shine to him, but his struggle is going to be finding a way to diversify his delivery. Even in his big showing against Rell, every-single-bar was delivered damn near the same way.
of course, dudes like him/magic/bigg k have a lower ceiling because they HAVE to fit all of their bars into that format

i wish these idiots would stop writing battle bars to beats

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A lot of successful battle rappers do this. All of hitman shyt is delivered the exact same way. Bigg k, magic, con, nitty..plenty of people really.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bmagic has the best flow in battle rap :ufdup: He actually does it really well.

E ness on the other hand...
I get bored listening to magic faster and faster with each battle, the flow lost it's novelty a long time ago for me

Ave as well. lol man, shyt isn't that deep. I say just let these guys find what works for them and stick to it.
Easily see myself gettin bored with Ave's flow too seeing as its so much like JC's