Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I dont see why url needs MULTIPLE wgh dudes, i could understand 1, maybe 2, just so that type of rapping is represented

But they got like 5-6 over there. They need to start addin dudes based on they rap style before anything, cant replace the vets if the new dudes can't fill that specific niche, there's WAY too many bar-for-bar rappers right now that all rap in the same patterns

top like the only new dude in the last 2 classes who could really talk to someone (without that religion bullshyt) or just talk that grime, we need another one who can do that

Young X can roast a nikka and bring bars, we need other people who can do that

If prep and trez really focus they can take over clips and dna lane wit the wild rebuttals

I still havent watched a jerry wess battle but if he talks that fly shyt like nikkas is sayin, he could easily take goodz lane

Gotchu breh :salute:
If you don't like this one, Jerry Wess is not for you

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amount of people who sound the same is small, the amount of people who are performance over bars is large. There's a difference.

Stop watching WGH/Traphouse dudes and lumping them into the mass.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i post shyt(blac/unbias/flip) as it comes up on my feed :manny: you choose to only notice when i post his

i could post Caps shyt :troll:

but i don't wanna lose any extra braincells

Unbias review is the truth. As far as Caps, at least he speaks his mind. If somebody is spititng trash or half assing it, Angry fan will speak on it without a second thought. This is why Goodz and DNA got tight during that 15mof game show.

Jayblac is an ass kisser who doesn't like to ruffle feathers. fukk that nikka.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angry Fan will say someone is trash on his youtube but will completely change the tone on the radio..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Unbias review is the truth. As far as Caps, at least he speaks his mind. If somebody is spititng trash or half assing it, Angry fan will speak on it without a second thought. This is why Goodz and DNA got tight during that 15mof game show.

Jayblac is an ass kisser who doesn't like to ruffle feathers. fukk that nikka.
Doesn't change my point you only notice when i post his :manny:

And of course angry fan speaks on shyt without a second thought, he usually talks without a first thought either, hence daylyt CONSTANTLY running laps around him every time he calls in :dead: