Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapid fire
Technical
High pitched/squeaky voice
Light Skinned
Muscular
Wore Overalls
Something The Something

Is he a street style emcee or is he more of a grindtime/kotd type of emcee?

@wizworld @theflyest

Strange Da Wordplay King. My bad, he was from Buffalo, NY. He has more battles but this was the one I remember most. Young Stack was nice too.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow is too paranoid to do it on U Dubb.

And the way negus is editing footage these days I don't think he's too crazy :patrice:

I don't expect Hollow to agree to do it on UDUBB. But if Ars is hot, and Hollow wants to do it, some league will figure out a way.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What about Twork Vs dot? 3 rounds unlimited?:lolbron:

No I'm sick of circus acts.
I just want nikkas to rap. No dance moves. No animated performances. No extra gas from the crowd. Just rap!

I just watched a bit of the latest Gwitty battle... Those we go hard nikkas are fukking clowns. They gas everything.. No matter how weak the punch is. Like 2-3 nikkas saying "oh my god" :scust:
In one round, the nikka Gwitty was battling threw his jacket off and played an Aaliyah track and the crowd went crazy both times. These guys are ruining battlerap.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No I'm sick of circus acts.
I just want nikkas to rap. No dance moves no animated performances. No extra gas from the crowd. Just rap!

I just watched a bit of the latest Gwitty battle... Those we go hard nikkas are fukking clowns. No matter how
these gimmicks are slowly jumping the shark.