Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Jc and chilla have a classic in black star

nikkas try to hardest to recreate that and turned blackstar into a gas chamber

Ave and rum have a classic

nikkas gassin every other line tryna recreate it at BL

you know it's bad when a nikka like Swave who aint even lyrical like that getting reaction every 2 lines :scust: shyt is even annoying the nikkas rappin at this point

nikkas was fukkin up Mike and Day momentum like crazy, cant even rewatch that shyt

Tink got that Swave battle :mjpls:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I tried to watch some of Cyssero vs Bill Collector.

This nygga Cyssero is terrible.

Son was on AFR dead ass tryna convince nikkas he been fire since he came back SMH

you know it's bad when a nikka like Swave who aint even lyrical like that getting reaction every 2 lines :scust: shyt is even annoying the nikkas rappin at this point

nikkas was fukkin up Mike and Day momentum like crazy, cant even rewatch that shyt

A huge part of the reason why JC vs Chilla is so watchable is because you can just play it and let that shyt rock.
All crowd reactions were genuine, which leads me up to this point.
Should more "battlerappers and peers" like poison pen be front row at these battles.
Cause you know you gonna get genuine reactions, not no over the top shyt where it ruins the momentum of the battles.

Crowd reactions went from
MMMMM :obama: - battlerappers / DVD era fans

To OH MY GOOOOOOD:damn: - post SM2 Fans

Lookin back at all the battles I loved the most, the battlerappers were always front and centre.
It wasn't until DotMobb in that Mook vs Serius Jones battle that gassing started to become a problem to me.

Smack gotta put his foot down before these battles and talk to the crowd and tell me they shouldn't stop the battlers while they're rhymin unless they purposely do. If he claims he's the World's Most Respected he gotta use that to present the best product.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack gotta put his foot down before these battles and talk to the crowd and tell me they shouldn't stop the battlers while they're rhymin unless they purposely do. If he claims he's the World's Most Respected he gotta use that to present the best product.

problem with that is that rappers these days purposely wait to get a reaction of the crowd which is wack asf. You got rappers waiting every other bar to hear something off the crowd and then u got nikkas like Magic who just carry on like nothing happend.

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you like Unfinished Business 2 and hated Summer Madness 2?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
probably with that is that rappers these days purposely wait to get a reaction of the crowd which is wack asf. You got rappers waiting every other bar to hear something off the crowd and then u got nikkas like Magic who just carry on like nothing happend.

Facts!

I hate when nikkas be like

Rapper: sumn, sumn, sumn..
Sumn, sumn, sumn :demonic:

1 nikka in the back: Yoooo :ohhh:
Rapper: Chill, lemme rap :whoa:
Me: Really my nikka :francis:

Shyt is ridiculous right now in Battlerap

ReasonableMatic

Daps
14424834_1209709632384007_2422467507953166233_o.jpg

Petty level on a hunnid :russ: