Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
She was on that OG "R3" roster. It was the first thing I though when I saw her name up there.

O ok. Yea I never heard that. Something like that I think would be talked about heavy in the qotr group. So unless someone got some proof im riding out with Casey lol.

Most of the girls who we know has ghost writers u can tell they just reciting bars. Casey is a performer.

Phara said Casey was originally offered to her for the rookies vs vets card happening next month. But she turned it down because she thought it was wrong to classify Casey as a rookie. She will gladly take Casey but that match deserves to be on a much bigger card.

I agree. Hopefully they get that for NHB3 whenever it happens.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
14517416_10153686633681626_58453700078267802_n.jpg

Mmmmm

Talk that shyt :salute:

Sidenote: Norbes Just had à livestream where he made a last attempt by telling nikkas to hit JC up to call him back. After today, if he doesn't contact him
It's a WRAP for him on URL

He said he fux with son but wasn't playin :whew:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JC said he accepted the Chess battle 4 times already but then they dont speak for 2-3 weeks, no deposit sent or anything...if he agrees to a battle he wantsan immeditate deposit most battlers are like that

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I watched it I remember the battle seemed really disjointed. They cut some stuff out of the footage, it was actually more tense than what you see. Math had a couple battles where the footage got chopped up because things got too out of hand. I know a few things got edited out of his battle with Daylyt. Daylyt was doing his best to antagonize Math... those Krack City dudes were in the building and they had it in for Math back then. But Math didn't do anything. I remember seeing a video clip of Beasley pissed off, talking about "Why didn't he do that over there?" after Math snuffed Serius and everyone got kicked out of Stage 48. The Daylyt battle was what Beas was referring to.

A lot of nyggas don't respect that bully shyt. Math has unnecessary disputes(Diz/Krack City, Taxstone) based on shyt he did to other nyggas that they don't even know like that. That just kind of illustrates the lack of respect they have for the way he moves.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
JC said he accepted the Chess battle 4 times already but then they dont speak for 2-3 weeks, no deposit sent or anything...if he agrees to a battle he wantsan immeditate deposit most battlers are like that

Yea I read that to.

Norbes is a attention whore. Sometimes he speaks truthfully. Sometimes he just say shyt. I don't believe at all Norbes has been contacting JC and JC just been ignoring him.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think when URL could care less if someone gets back on their stage they make em go thru norbes instead of beasley and chico. Norbes is enough of an antagonist to give a take it or leave it offer and then act like he tried everything in his power to make it happen

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still think Suge vs Swave is one of Suge's best rounds ever. Too many quotables.

It's been a long time comin, But im back on the block
Just to show these nikkas p*ssy, They get clapped at the top
You wanna clash wit a titan? Well nikka clash with this glock
I make this count(discount) when I take half off his top

You nice with that pad? How u jab when u box?
You send a shot I return em, Put you back in that box
Put ya box in the back, O u wanna act like u Pac?
I send a shot, Have u bodied just to act like you not

You a old head right? I should hit you with a stiff one
You a old head right? Them shyts be knockin out ya wisdom
You a old head right? Kicks be fukkin up ya vision
Two Four's get em ate(8),Multiply it's not division

:whew:
that entire battle:wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jc and chilla have a classic in black star

nikkas try to hardest to recreate that and turned blackstar into a gas chamber

Ave and rum have a classic

nikkas gassin every other line tryna recreate it at BL

you know it's bad when a nikka like Swave who aint even lyrical like that getting reaction every 2 lines :scust: shyt is even annoying the nikkas rappin at this point

nikkas was fukkin up Mike and Day momentum like crazy, cant even rewatch that shyt

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I'm only waiting on Lotta/Prep (which I never thought I'd say) and Ill/Rum (Especially Ill's 'Interview' Round) and I'm good on BL3 battles.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quiet room dont seem too bad now lol

Or battles on the rooftop since the crowd was mostly battlers