Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That nygga Queenzflip is affiliated and was repping the URL set hard. ARP was sneak dissing the url around this time. Flip had to show him how URL nyggas get down. He slapped him, bit him, & left his ass in the snow. Kicked him while he was down when ARP called him a fake url nygga & that he hasn't been down since the beginning.
Didn't flip do a whole blog on this shyt

Said arp hit him hard as hell iirc

I think it was the blog where he had the grill on the table :dead:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nygga Queenzflip is affiliated and was repping the URL set hard. ARP was sneak dissing the url around this time. Flip had to show him how URL nyggas get down. He slapped him, bit him, & left his ass in the snow. Kicked him while he was down when ARP called him a fake url nygga & that he hasn't been down since the beginning.
I was up in Toronto, movin bags of that Dro,
ARP pulled me to the side like 'You should battle Showoff I be bookin his ass for the low'
This was right around the same time Queenzflip started whoopin his ass in the snow!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

LOLOLOLOLOL....

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Qleen do?

Well he has been no showing again. I think he no showed against Charlie for Black Ice's event. He isnt with them anymore.

Qleen has fukked up too many times for me to really fukk with him as heavy as I used to.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you aint talkin bout that fight wit Queenzflip @wizworld :dead: that's the only fight i know ARP had up in canada, Flip bit the nikka neck lmao, if he's url's muscle i wouldn't give a fukk about takin their money either

I see it differently... nyggas shouldn't be getting pressed in Canada about some URL shyt, period. But we have nyggas like Flip who will go the extra mile on some weirdo shyt to prove their loyalty. If Magic got pretzeled up by a five foot nothing J Fox and was begging for Suge help, you don't need real goons to handle him. You just need a couple of weirdos who want to get some brownie points.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he has been no showing again. I think he no showed against Charlie for Black Ice's event. He isnt with them anymore.

Qleen has fukked up too many times for me to really fukk with him as heavy as I used to.

Its a goddamn waste he dont take the shyt serious. He couldve been so much more :mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of all the stuff Swave said that put something with a weak delivery in the trailer :beli:

Looks like some sabotage shyt