Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley talking about he's gonna hold Magic to his word.....B Magic aint payin that money back man, he's a broke nikka, plus he already said he's not battling on URL again :mjlol:

The whole Bmagic/url thing can be a good angle if implemented correctly.

I would personally like to see an emcee batting Bmagic to have Beasley & Fox in their corner.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon this shyt is funny but B Magic isn't going to show up to the UDUBB event if he hasn't repaid Smack. There's too many people that might run down him. Y'all forget ARP got stepped to in CANADA for throwing shots at URL.
Magic got handled By Fox, Beasley is just itching for a scrap...

Not saying anyone is super tough, but Jersey isn't far...

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
C'mon this shyt is funny but B Magic isn't going to show up to the UDUBB event if he hasn't repaid Smack. There's too many people that might run down him. Y'all forget ARP got stepped to in CANADA for throwing shots at URL.

I dont think Magic is battling at the U Dubb event. On twitter he said he had two battles coming up (Ness/Cortez), and the U Dubb card is a week before the Bunker/Mistah Fab weekdender, and Magic already battling at both. Unless he's that stupid enough to take 3 battles that close to each other

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll gonna make me say fukk the fame and have this nikka lookin' like Alonzo when the Russians came
Naw, that was fukkin' lame
And this ain't no fukkin' game
So if he go for the steal, I put one round his head and tuck it back in the shirt like Hot Sauce at a Ruckers game
:wow:

edit: :mjcry: I typed the shyt in class on the quick and wasn't thinking right. I know better, I promise. I used to live for them And One tour tapes once I left BK.
I never seen Redman and Treach get treated like a sucker

BUT I DID SEE CAM AND JIM JONES GET RAN OUT THE RUCKER!!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Rex and Surf about to rob him. Clips about to do 20 min of Wildstyle.

I actually think Rex is gonna come to Oakland with some shyt for his one round battle. I hope so.

I don't think Surf is going to have 3 clean performances with his upcoming schedule. Hopefully he proves me wrong. Despite not being a fan, I can't really recall a battle where he actually robbed the promoter. Some would argue the Verb battle, but Surf was Surf to me.

:scust:Clips

Fat, lazy nygga. He's just relying on voice, presence, etc, and he's starting to sound outdated imo. He needs to revamp his style, but he's just too comfortable nowadays. It's enough to clearly beat Mr Fab.

All the footage is going on rapgrid, so there really is no incentive for any of these guys to show up. :russ:If you have multiple battles coming up like Surf & Bmagic, and you have to prioritize, this battle should be last on your list as far as importance.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
What am I missing with the excitement for Rex? I feel like dude hasn't given a standout performance in ... ?
I was as sick of watching him collect checks as I was of Verb. Only person worse was Clips due to saturation.

Is there some feeling in the air that Rex is hungry again? That this grudge match with Shine isn't majority motivated by the bag?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Damn Magic got O Red and Cort back to back. He can definitely beat Cort, even with chokes. But Red idk, I mean if we take both at their pinnacle Magic is by far better but Magic is at like 65-70% right now. Red at like 85%. Plus he's ugly and fan tend to favor the uglier dudes in battles.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
B magics heel turn is up there with lux switching to preacher mode :whew: no one could've predicted this

Beasley keep trippin magic gon leave the 8k on his porch with the shooter from that unbias clip and dare beas to snatch it back

nikka pulled out an MPK 5.

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Can you expand more on this?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What am I missing with the excitement for Rex? I feel like dude hasn't given a standout performance in ... ?
I was as sick of watching him collect checks as I was of Verb. Only person worse was Clips due to saturation.

Is there some feeling in the air that Rex is hungry again? That this grudge match with Shine isn't majority motivated by the bag?

I hope Rex puts on a decent performance. I'll be in the building:blessed:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I hope you aint talkin bout that fight wit Queenzflip @wizworld :dead: that's the only fight i know ARP had up in canada, Flip bit the nikka neck lmao, if he's url's muscle i wouldn't give a fukk about takin their money either

"I'm a hustla nikka, I gets cash on the go/
Back in February in Toronto ,I was hustlin bags of the dro/
That's when ARP pulled me to the side and said "when you gonna battle Showoff, I be booking his ass for the low" this was right before Queenzflip started whoopin his ass in the snow" :damn: :mjlol: :dead: :laff:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you aint talkin bout that fight wit Queenzflip @wizworld :dead: that's the only fight i know ARP had up in canada, Flip bit the nikka neck lmao, if he's url's muscle i wouldn't give a fukk about takin their money either

That nygga Queenzflip is affiliated and was repping the URL set hard. ARP was sneak dissing the url around this time. Flip had to show him how URL nyggas get down. He slapped him, bit him, & left his ass in the snow. Kicked him while he was down when ARP called him a fake url nygga & that he hasn't been down since the beginning.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm a hustla nikka, I gets cash on the go/
Back in February in Toronto ,I was hustlin bags of the dro/
That's when ARP pulled me to the side and said "when you gonna battle Showoff, I be booking his ass for the low" this was right before Queenzflip started whoopin his ass in the snow" :damn: :mjlol: :dead: :laff:

Yo ARP was fukkin tight :russ: