Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Beloved
c3TTl.png

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is what fukks url up

Cause they got people waiting for a battle that should have dropped hours ago, and now if the battle ain't that great, we done waited till midnight for some trash which creates the backlash url gets

I understand it's free shyt, but you still have to do your fans right. Just cause it's free don't mean it shouldn't have expectations.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is what fukks url up

Cause they got people waiting for a battle that should have dropped hours ago, and now if the battle ain't that great, we done waited till midnight for some trash which creates the backlash url gets

I understand it's free shyt, but you still have to do your fans right. Just cause it's free don't mean it shouldn't have expectations.
keep it a stack, bl3 battles shoulda already been droppin, these nikkas double late

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why Black Ice hasn't dropped any footage from that event they had a couple of months ago. They are the worst league when it comes to dropping the footage in a timely fashion. It gets to the point where the fan can lose interest in the battle. You gotta drop footage while there is still some hype/interest after the event. Not damn near 6 months later.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I still don't understand why Black Ice hasn't dropped any footage from that event they had a couple of months ago. They are the worst league when it comes to dropping the footage in a timely fashion. It gets to the point where the fan can lose interest in the battle. You gotta drop footage while there is still some hype/interest after the event. Not damn near 6 months later.
if im a battler i wouldn't even humor them, waste of bars