Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
yet they quick to throw battlers under the bus and call em unprofesional :heh:

battlerap never gonna grow :mjcry:

Yep. Rinse, wash, repeat.

This is what fukks url up

Cause they got people waiting for a battle that should have dropped hours ago, and now if the battle ain't that great, we done waited till midnight for some trash which creates the backlash url gets

I understand it's free shyt, but you still have to do your fans right. Just cause it's free don't mean it shouldn't have expectations.

Yep. They had no problem dropping main event battles and then ones with some up and comers damn near back to back so this is no excuse.

keep it a stack, bl3 battles shoulda already been droppin, these nikkas double late

Oh definitely. Too much content for it to not come out.

Sidenote: Norbes said some real shyt the other in Unbias about why he pushed hard for URL West to happen. Not sure if y'all saw it but he said partially because Young B (rest in peace) would hit him everyday and see what's up with a PG. And when he passed, Norbes felt fukked up about it because they had a good repoire with one another. He broke down in tears on live saying this. Some real shyt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
For some reason Myverse was offered Suge

She turned it down

Lol. I feel Suge going against anyone the opposite of complete street shyt is always funny to me. A Canadian nerd (Charron) then a Midwestern activist turned politician (Ooops). Don't think I'd want to see that either but now I'm waiting on him to get offered some shyt like Carter Deems.

Besides, MyVerse vs. Ms. Hustle has more a chance to happen more so anyway.

Flychologist

All Star
Daps

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is what pisses me off about URL

battle was supposed to drop yesterday. And there's no updates or nothing.

Like wtf? Kotd lays out a 2+ month schedule and each battle drops on the day it's supposed to drop.

Why is it so hard for URL to do the same? Upload all the battles, on private and just make them public. Why is this so hard?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Like wtf? Kotd lays out a 2+ month schedule and each battle drops on the day it's supposed to drop.

Why is it so hard for URL to do the same? Upload all the battles, on private and just make them public. Why is this so hard?

Or give us an option to pay for the content like dont fop did with math vs jones.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I feel Suge going against anyone the opposite of complete street shyt is always funny to me. A Canadian nerd (Charron) then a Midwestern activist turned politician (Ooops). Don't think I'd want to see that either but now I'm waiting on him to get offered some shyt like Carter Deems.

Besides, MyVerse vs. Ms. Hustle has more a chance to happen more so anyway.

I'm with you, most if not all of Suges weird style clash match ups turn out pretty entertaining

Heartless
Tall T
Bill Collector
Charron
Ooops
The Saga

Some classic moments in each battle.

They need a face off for Myverse v Suge

Suge
"I got a new pocket tap... you want to battle a man, get beat like one... don't front mami I know you used to that anyway"

Myverse to Suge
"Did you go to Dr. Miami for those (points to Suge's breasts) or is that all natural?" :gladbron:

Plus Myverse is kinda boring, she needs a live opponent.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

#RNT

:blessed:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle still ain't fukking drop? :stopitslime:

Nikka imma go watch KOTD battles
images