Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Day is ass

stabpaul.jpg

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
He also had a bar about DJ DonDeMarco/Dee Jay from Street Fighter (a Jamaican character who's a DJ).. He also said something about Bison/by son, Blanka/blind 'cuz. wizworld just hasn't left the Matrix yet he's clueless he's still a baby give him time.

:russell: more street fighter lines ?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently spitting bars about killing someone kids is ok, but theres so much outrage about what Tink said.

I wouldn't call it outrage. We just see it for what it is - lazy, bad writing.

Shock value can be cool, but it works based on context. rapping some intentionally fukked up sh1t doesn't take any talent. Same reason nobody rocks with Bizarre from D12. It's lame

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lookin at mike p's rounds for ave and Tink, and this lil snippet vs. Daylyt

shyt gave me flashbacks of surf vs yung ill/big t/conceited

nikka came with 3 rounds that would've bodybagged anyone else but his opponents fukked around and spat possibly the best 3 rounds they ever spat(cant speak on the bl3 battle yet obviously) :whew: shyts unfortunate stat wise because alot of his shyts gonna either comeout debatable or his opponents edging it

In the other hand they all classic battles :manny:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Lookin at mike p's rounds for ave and Tink, and this lil snippet vs. Daylyt

shyt gave me flashbacks of surf vs yung ill/big t/conceited

nikka came with 3 rounds that would've bodybagged anyone else but his opponents fukked around and spat possibly the best 3 rounds they ever spat(cant speak on the bl3 battle yet obviously) :whew: shyts unfortunate stat wise because alot of his shyts gonna either comeout debatable or his opponents edging it

In the other hand they all classic battles :manny:

Mike killed Tink. Ave I agree with. I said in my other post this is looking like a battle where Mike will lose but im only gonna go back for Mike's round. His section in the trailer was 10x better then Daylyt's