Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That must really get to you :heh: must be a regional thing cuz i hear young nikkas say boi all the time
i was thinking, the fact he's from new york makes it sound weird, i dont think people talk like that in the northeast. so it comes off as a white dude calling a black guy his age or older "boy" :avbnotsure:

although a southern white dude saying it would be even worse i guess :heh:

which is why mike cant win here and should stop calling black people boys

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some thoughts from the trailer

Most of Dre Dennis bars are good enough to get a lot of people the fukk up outta here. But everything else is undesirable.

Jai 400 Block looked decent up there, but I heard a different variation of that line before.

Nunn Nunn's imitation of Prez was good. The fact that he's a wordplay PG step guy kinda throws me off.

Prez doing his thing, I didn't think his bar was that crazy though.

Kinda forgot that Lotta is a quality performer on his good days.

Prep with a pretty good scheme, his voice didn't sound too bad either.

Fukk it...

Born Legacy 4 - Prep v Rich Dolarz

I'm dead serious
. I would like to see that, it's a pretty good set-up for Rich to come back if he wants to do so.

Couldn't really get the feel for Swave v Tink, but Swave looked for focused. I like Tink's bars but I can't get excited about him talking about raping & torturing someone's kids.

Dougy is doing him, like I said he's dope he just needs to read more or something. All of his references are so standard fare urban culture. And before y'all say anything, a lot of the nyggas I KNEW watched "Married With Children" so that reference is pretty standard for hood dudes imo.

Twork is really interesting. I like his unorthodox delivery, but I'm bugging off the fact that he's a six foot something PG stepper. I have to see if his style gets tiresome though.

Saga is Saga.

I hope Chess isn't on that smart dumb nygga shyt the whole battle. Maybe I'm hating, I guess I'm just not in the mood for those types of bars right now.

Jerry Wess a smooth dude, stylewise I could totally do without him, but gotta give credit where it's due.

It was good to hear Tech, I hope he stays motivated. "Fukk out my face nygga" lol

That Rum Nitty bar was crazy.

Good to see Ill Will back, I hope he stays motivated and creative.

Although I might not ever get hype about or root for this guy, Mike P is a VERY VERY GOOD battle rapper. That whole scheme was ridiculous.

Haven't played Street Fighter in years, so I don't know what Daylyt is talking about. Sounds like gibberish, but I guess it isn't.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some thoughts from the trailer

Most of Dre Dennis bars are good enough to get a lot of people the fukk up outta here. But everything else is undesirable.

Jai 400 Block looked decent up there, but I heard a different variation of that line before.

Nunn Nunn's imitation of Prez was good. The fact that he's a wordplay PG step guy kinda throws me off.

Prez doing his thing, I didn't think his bar was that crazy though.

Kinda forgot that Lotta is a quality performer on his good days.

Prep with a pretty good scheme, his voice didn't sound too bad either.

Fukk it...

Born Legacy 4 - Prep v Rich Dolarz

I'm dead serious
. I would like to see that, it's a pretty good set-up for Rich to come back if he wants to do so.

Couldn't really get the feel for Swave v Tink, but Swave looked for focused. I like Tink's bars but I can't get excited about him talking about raping & torturing someone's kids.

Dougy is doing him, like I said he's dope he just needs to read more or something. All of his references are so standard fare urban culture. And before y'all say anything, a lot of the nyggas I KNEW watched "Married With Children" so that reference is pretty standard for hood dudes imo.

Twork is really interesting. I like his unorthodox delivery, but I'm bugging off the fact that he's a six foot something PG stepper. I have to see if his style gets tiresome though.

Saga is Saga.

I hope Chess isn't on that smart dumb nygga shyt the whole battle. Maybe I'm hating, I guess I'm just not in the mood for those types of bars right now.

Jerry Wess a smooth dude, stylewise I could totally do without him, but gotta give credit where it's due.

It was good to hear Tech, I hope he stays motivated. "Fukk out my face nygga" lol

That Rum Nitty bar was crazy.

Good to see Ill Will back, I hope he stays motivated and creative.

Although I might not ever get hype about or root for this guy, Mike P is a VERY VERY GOOD battle rapper. That whole scheme was ridiculous.

Haven't played Street Fighter in years, so I don't know what Daylyt is talking about. Sounds like gibberish, but I guess it isn't.
Daylyt was naming street fighter characters, then finished it with Ryu/Ken signature move

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Daylyt was naming street fighter characters, then finished it with Ryu/Ken signature move

He also had a bar about DJ DonDeMarco/Dee Jay from Street Fighter (a Jamaican character who's a DJ).. He also said something about Bison/by son, Blanka/blind 'cuz. wizworld just hasn't left the Matrix yet he's clueless he's still a baby give him time.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So apparently spitting bars about killing someone kids is ok, but theres so much outrage about what Tink said.
I don't really like those bars either, but I really don't want to hear any pedifile or rape bars. I had the same criticism of T Top when he battled Suge

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Daylyt without the antics is a problem.

But I gave up on that buffoon long time ago. This nikka shyttin on stage and shyt. :camby:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He probably beat daylyt tho.

Literally everyone (not everyone, but most of everyone who was there) is saying Daylyt beat him. On top of that when the footage drops it's going look VERY bad for that Costcac. Mike had no chance go watch a Mr Wavy batle these bars aint for closed minded.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He also had a bar about DJ DonDeMarco/Dee Jay from Street Fighter (a Jamaican character who's a DJ).. He also said something about Bison/by son, Blanka/blind 'cuz. wizworld just hasn't left the Matrix yet he's clueless he's still a baby give him time.
Yea nikkas sleep. That shyt was crazy if you know anything about street fighter