Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
One of the biggest mistakes he ever made and he prolly regrets talkin all that shyt during ave first round

His best bet is to wait and hope someone clearly whoops rum or he chokes or sumthin so he can call the battle off

Roc isn't dumb enough to take Nitty on a born legacy type stage and Nitty will die on a SM stage. It's a win win for Roc.

Even though I feel that Nitty is a flat out better battle rapper than Roc, I still worry about fatigue and environment bringing his overall product/performance down. He's out there rapping his heart out regularly, and his bars are on some super hero shyt right now. I wonder if half of them get missed in the room at a large event.

I can honestly say Nitty benefits from gas, so he's not totally behind the ball compared to Roc (though his gas is still baffling).

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
KG was trying to set up Mike P. vs. B Dot on LABG but again just like Tink and Cortez....he was like B Dot gotta come out to NY.
I told B Dot earlier he'd have to run one with Mike P. because I can't remember if it was in AFM or not but Mike P. was going off about BDot's 3rd round against Stricc.
Then apologized to him after the fact in the IMs.
You guys think that's a good match up? I think off principle B Dot should run the fade.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
KG was trying to set up Mike P. vs. B Dot on LABG but again just like Tink and Cortez....he was like B Dot gotta come out to NY.
I told B Dot earlier he'd have to run one with Mike P. because I can't remember if it was in AFM or not but Mike P. was going off about BDot's 3rd round against Stricc.
Then apologized to him after the fact in the IMs.
You guys think that's a good match up? I think off principle B Dot should run the fade.
What did Mike say about his 3rd?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So apparently spitting bars about killing someone kids is ok, but theres so much outrage about what Tink said.
Murder and rape are two different crimes with two equally different stigmas.
RHDhOiho.png

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Really wish those St.Louis nikkas didn't pull that f*ck shyt. Would have loved to see those battles in this type of setting/feel.

Swave looking old as fukk
Nitty punching so different right now :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So apparently spitting bars about killing someone kids is ok, but theres so much outrage about what Tink said.
The nikka said he'd put his shyt in Swave's daughter throat breh

I can watch movies with people gettin killed left and right but a scene where somthing like that happens? :huhldup: im out, gotta be sick to even think of some shyt like that