Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved that video that exposed Clips as a guy who recycles & tries to pass if off as a freestyle.

How do you guys rate Clips' freestyle ability?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I loved that video that exposed Clips as a guy who recycles & tries to pass if off as a freestyle.

When it comes to joking around he dope

But in a serious setting his FG% is sub 50%

I've seen Hollow/Dizaster/Trez do more interesting things on a more consistent basis than him, shyt DNA and Charron got more freestyle haymakers than him too

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's average

And streaky. Fire when he's on (T-Rex battle) and complete trash when he's off (Rum Nitty battle)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freestyles should only be used for a brief rebuttal and then get back to your writtens. A lot of decent lines get gassed because they were off the top and it's graded on a curve. All that for an entire round and asking the crowd give them a word :camby:. That just tells me they're unprepared or don't trust their pen.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's average

And streaky. Fire when he's on (T-Rex battle) and complete trash when he's off (Rum Nitty battle)

When exactly did he freestyle in the Rex battle?

The thing about is Clips is I don't think he really freestyles. He just says it's a freestyle to make himself look good.

Clips is a con man. The type of guy to take some pre-writtens, do some fake stumbles, & act like it's off the top.

He's can rebuttal if he has time to put some thought into it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I told y'all last week Nu Jurzy Twork vs Dougy drops tomorrow
You put ya rep on the line fukkin wit Norbes :ufdup: he wont save you from these negs (when they come back)
msCXmLj.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It's supposed to drop today for his Bday :manny:
You put ya rep on the line fukkin wit Norbes :ufdup: he wont save you from these negs (when they come back)
msCXmLj.gif
:dead:
I thought you was my nikka :mjcry:

Fatass nikka prolly ran his mouth and got stuck behind the grill again. :francis:

DNA tried to recruit Chilla for NWX