Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Big T's performance against K-Shine was slept on.

Most people will say he only had a first round, which isn't true imo. The crowd was looking for any chance to boo him if each line wasn't undeniable.

Also, & clips spoke on this before, if you have a first round that is so crazy, people will dismiss your 2nd & 3rd round as your regressing even though from the point of view of the battle rapper, that is not the case.

Strategically, I think it's best to save your best round for last, even though we all love those monster first rounds that set the tone.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I still think Big T's performance against K-Shine was slept on.

Most people will say he only had a first round, which isn't true imo. The crowd was looking for any chance to boo him if each line wasn't undeniable.

Also, & clips spoke on this before, if you have a first round that is so crazy, people will dismiss your 2nd & 3rd round as your regressing even though from the point of view of the battle rapper, that is not the case.

Strategically, I think it's best to save your best round for last, even though we all love those monster first rounds that set the tone.
I always liked all 3 rounds too, of course he had dry spots here & there but I liked them.

That line he said about Sandy Hook - "I don't think killin no kids cool/But if it had to happen, I wish it woulda been at yo kid's school"
Still one of my favorite disrespectful lines ever, I still get dat eerie feelin when I hear it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They better battle each other and keep us entertained until URL uploads something:martin:
You heard it here first

@Kidd Dibiase vs @ReasonableMatic goin down on TBZ.tv tonight @ 9pm sharp
smackumad-png.976

due to previous issues of, battlers not showing up, we've decided to implement some new guidelines to make sure dat, nahmsayin the battlers show up and do what they need to do, wit dat being said if you do not show up, you will be BANNED and Negged on sight
smackumad-png.976
until our extended family over at URL drop a battle chu heard

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
:laff:
You heard it here first

@Kidd Dibiase vs @ReasonableMatic goin down on TBZ.tv tonight @ 9pm sharp
smackumad-png.976

due to previous issues of, battlers not showing up, we've decided to implement some new guidelines to make sure dat, nahmsayin the battlers show up and do what they need to do, wit dat being said if you do not show up, you will be BANNED and Negged on sight
smackumad-png.976
until our extended family over at URL drop a battle chu heard