Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The interviewer isn't really an interviewer. He's a dirty section of Youtube cat playing catch me if you can type games. Instigating.

This is going to start some problems. All the people mentioned except for maybe Serius Jones frequent Harlem during the summer so we will see what happens.

No matter what people feel about Sub they can't play with him. He sliced and diced the last guy that came at him wrong. I don't think Sub and Lux are going to have ongoing issues but the other people mentioned probably will.

gotti sitting with that lean looking corny and uncomfortable as can be got me crying. He is by far the corniest dude on YouTube.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Wayne announces he has a secret project coming with Goodz. Goodz appears at the 3:11 mark

:russ: This is so random and incredible.

Did Wayne say this was music though? He didn’t mention that in the clip. Perhaps he mentioned it on the whole live?

This “project” could be shoes or cologne.

I believe Goodz also collaborated with Dave East on a cologne called ”East.”

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:russ: This is so random and incredible.

Did Wayne say this was music though? He didn’t mention that in the clip. Perhaps he mentioned it on the whole live?

This “project” could be shoes or cologne.

I believe Goodz also collaborated with Dave East on a cologne called ”East.”
Word. They didn't get into specifics, but either way this is a crazy big look for Goodz. And super random lol.

I was shocked when they panned the cam over to Goodz.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. They didn't get into specifics, but either way this is a crazy big look for Goodz. And super random lol.

I was shocked when they panned the cam over to Goodz.

Agreed

I think people‘s first reaction is to make an assumption they’re doing music together when in reality im thinking any business they’re discussing is outside of rap.

:russ: Remember Chubby Jag rapping is heart out in front of Lil Wayne.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Wayne announces he has a secret project coming with Goodz. Goodz appears at the 3:11 mark

Wayne signed Jae Millz after seeing his old Smack battles.

Maybe Wayne saw Goodz cooking Millz and Millz trying to play it off like Street Goodz wasn't a doper version of him

The link is the Millz vs Goodz battle (on beats) it doesn't embed