Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Danny has to go on some mk2 secret boss run where he wins a bunch of battles by landslides with diff cadences while conceding no rounds for Lux to even consider it

and even then...it aint nobody else out there??

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isn’t he a pen in your opinion?

Danny is very direct and straight to the point. There is nothing slick, clever, or over your head when Danny Myers raps. Everything is digestable.

Do anyone really need mutiple settings to catch Danny’s bars?:what:

I like Danny, but the fact that he’s viewed as a “pen” is laughable. He’s just a good battle rapper. The fact that some of yall view him as a “pen” like a JC, Chilla Jones, etc is weird

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Danny problem is he think sole imagery is lyricism. Hell say some dumb shyt like "I was raised amongst the Seven Horror Dwarves in Heavens corridor"

shyt literally be meaning nothing. Its just sounds cool and give you a weird ass visual. Context >>>>>>>>> content

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Danny is very direct and straight to the point. There is nothing slick, clever, or over your head when Danny Myers raps. Everything is digestable.

Do anyone really need mutiple settings to catch Danny’s bars?:what:

I like Danny, but the fact that he’s viewed as a “pen” is laughable. He’s just a good battle rapper. The fact that some of yall view him as a “pen” like a JC, Chilla Jones, etc is weird
He does both though.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Danny has to go on some mk2 secret boss run where he wins a bunch of battles by landslides with diff cadences while conceding no rounds for Lux to even consider it

and even then...it aint nobody else out there??
Surf getting locked derailed him. He was on a COTY run. If he battled Surf as planned and won/had a classic, he would/should have been COTY and could have named his shot.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
battle rap fans have dubbed Danny Myers as corny YEARS AGO..he's never getting rid of that stench

just like Born and him choking.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is Froze and Broze the best battler rap pod? They just seem so chill. Frozenberg should be a voice actor.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux 2-1, imo. Lux is incredible, so is Nitty but I remember Goodz saying in one of his videos a while ago, people underrate Lux’s swag and presence and all that when he’s up there, his shhit is on 10 in that department imo, the delivery and everything…he was born to do this.

Nitty was crazy too, I actually thought the 2nd was close, lol, I didn’t think Lux cleared him, 🤷🏽‍♂️. Lux won tho, he didn’t come to lose, you could feel it, pause. 🫡 to Beloved

Off topic but Gotti is trash, 😆. He kinda always was but now that the “he’s so gangsta!!! 😍🫦” allure that you guys love so much is gone it’s becoming more obvious