Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Everybody got chokes. Can't pick and choose who to hold that against.

You making sweeping generalizations in a attempt to swat valid criticism towards battlers you like. Everybody got WINS to, cant pick and choose who reward for that, see how dumb that sounds. Twork BEEN choking, aint like the T Top battle was his first time. So yea, we can pick and choose.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You making sweeping generalizations in a attempt to swat valid criticism towards battlers you like. Everybody got WINS to, cant pick and choose who reward for that, see how dumb that sounds. Twork BEEN choking, aint like the T Top battle was his first time. So yea, we can pick and choose.
Lux got chokes. What's your point?

You set up twork vs Lux you get the best out of both of them. I'm not going to penalize twork on a potential great battle when the opponent Lux has slipped and choked in his time as well and he someone who battles every 3-4 years. Twork more frequent.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Lux got chokes. What's your point?

You set up twork vs Lux you get the best out of both of them. I'm not going to penalize twork on a potential great battle when the opponent Lux has slipped and choked in his time as well and he someone who battles every 3-4 years. Twork more frequent.

JC and Rum battle more frequent than Twork and has not even a 5th of the chokes or stumbles. No excuse, you grasping for straws.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
JC and Rum battle more frequent than Twork and has not even a 5th of the chokes or stumbles. No excuse, you grasping for straws.
But they both still have them which is the point. You posting what just happened with twork vs t top like I'm or anyone saying twork is the most deserving or Lux vs twork should happen summer madness. I posted like 7 people you all keyed in on one. In overall body of work how in the hell does twork not get a battle with Lux? Lux has used twork in his battle. Lux mentioned twork even last night. Twork has been 1 of the pioneers of this new era. Lux has now seen geechi and nitty. Twork along with jc and possibly Danny is right there.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas is delusional saying Hitman makes less sense than Lux vs Twork. Yall dont want the culture to move forward at all lol. Lux vs Twork aint doing shyt for nothing, not right now and not like Lux vs Hitman. And Hitman is far more formidable than Twork.