Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Been saying Serius is one of them special ones for years…everybody hates him tho so they front, 🤷🏽‍♂️. He smoked that and he is making his shhit a little less layered at the same time…like people been saying he should, 🫡. Hopefully Lux follows the lead…nobody really tryna hear all that extra mumbo jumbo 😂…play with the words but not so much you losing people in it, pause, just sounds drawn out and blah after while.
Nah, Lux drops those freestyles and people study them for months and go crazy. He just needs to save it for the freestyles and tone it down a bit in battles.

4/5 female battles and the URL card is eclipsed instantly :francis:
Serius Jones is the most disrespected legend in battle rap history.
Him or Math. shyt is crazy.
JC is sleeping in HIS bed, in HIS house. Bottom bunk or top bunk, Surf is a loser for the next 5 years.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Lux drops those freestyles and people study them for months and go crazy. He just needs to save it for the freestyles and tone it down a bit in battles.

4/5 female battles and the URL card is eclipsed instantly :francis:

Him or Math. shyt is crazy.

I meant the battles, I love every Lux freestyle I've ever heard. On stage tho he can get zzzzzz

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas on FB saying Rum got more accomplishments than Aye Verb and Verb not top 10 of all time lol

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came in to say jones ripped that I-95 freestyle. Second to surf out of battle rappers….

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only on I-95 freestyles… :whoa:

which battle rapper besides surf ripped it better. Don’t say mook. :ufdup:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
A month straight of Verb violating Swamp on Spaces is going to be crazy.
just to battle him and use like 4-5 punches over 3 rounds and end all his rounds awkwardly as fukk

can't wait til we get hit with the next "i'm diabolical you're diet bottle coke" bar and nikkas act like that mf spittin that heat