Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikka got some weird ass mannerisms lol
N1rfCFO.gif

He said

denzel-washington-jamie-foxx.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who did the stream for the PPV? Battle rap fans know better then to buy a PPV from an unproven league. Hell there are still occasional PPV issues with the big leagues.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Look at Daylyt’s face while this dude raps. He knows it’s some bullshyt.
You was right. This nikka daylyt was in legit disbelief. Said he had 9 minutes of material for each round cuz dude said he was waiting 10 years for this battle. From the way he talking he held back a lot.

Edit: This nikka said he write 9-15 rounds per battle, so he can audible. :dahell:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was right. This nikka daylyt was in legit disbelief. Said he had 9 minutes of material for each round cuz dude said he was waiting 10 years for this battle. From the way he talking he held back a lot.

Edit: This nikka said he write 9-15 rounds per battle, so he can audible. :dahell:

He really looked embarrassed while dude was rapping.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He really looked embarrassed while dude was rapping.
I knew this was goin to be bad once I tried to youtube one of King's freestyles or music video and he had on a dominatrix strapless tank top...and then the next one he's rapping in underarmor no shirt on

But he's going to wave big bags of money in all these battle rappers faces and they're goin to battle him and/or allow him to set up shop...honestly he's a weirdo so he'll fit right in with everyone else

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
now I might give this corny dude a try finally.
:dame:
Jag mightve beat Raw.. Battle was Good.. RBE on a Roll..
Double:dame:, DEFINITELY not asking you how
SMH Twork aint shyt

T-Top's sick. Twork's at the venue

Dont matter.
:deadrose:
Kind of reflective of L.A.'s lack of overall interest in battle rap. With all the marketing and promotion URL has, they select relatively small venues when they come to L.A.

Also, having Geechi on the card prolly would've helped

Yep. LA is not a battle rap hotbed. They have pockets that fukk with it, but overall, it's low on the interest scale.
We ready to re-examine and asterisk some of those bullshyt setup Gotti "wins" yet?:sas1:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
After all the talk I went back to watch the face off. Cass is the funniest dude. This Bau dude here for all the wrong reasons.