Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yo its funny to me how people lets Rum get away with "almost" fighting Twork lol. nikka knew he wasnt going to do shyt because how are you ready to fight when its tens of people around but as soon as yall get outside where yall got all the space and opportunity in the world the nikka you tried to fight talks you out of it? nikka you didnt want to fight in the first you a footing for the camera ass nikka and ruined the energy of the battle because of it. Rum is a try hard masculine nikka I see right through that nikka, probably cant scrap a lick.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I do find it funny that the battlers are complaining about not being on YouTube when the quality of battles has taken a steep decline over the last 2 years. I was on the app this morning to watch Hustle vs MyVerse (terrible battle) and then I scrolled through all the battles that have been dropping lately and there hasn’t been a plethora of really good back and forth battles on the app for a while.

The Lite Work, Volume and Banned battles have been better than the Caffeine events recently.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think it hits 1M in under a week easily :manny:
The Unbias nikka said Avocado did a good job of editing the battle too, taking out all of Hitman's whining about the "camera gon see it" too.
Ez still gonna be 2-1/3-0 tho.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It look likes Norbes migjht be apart of Chrome 23 now