Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
wonder if Nunu is ever gonna show herself getting her back blown out on onlyfans
This is the closest Nunu got to putting it all out there :scust:

Nunu Nellz photoshoot - ShesFreaky

Preview
images
CBOiGDLW4AAZCNT.jpg

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh:
@FreshAIG you listen to verbs show today? Talking about how he enjoyed seeing battlers do bad

watching lunch wit Veezy has become part of my afternoon routine..I don't agree with everything he saying but he entertaining af lol
Yeah,
I listen to Verb show everyday at work. Today’s show was one of his best. It was more focused ,but still had the typical Verb fukkery. Verb be roasting a lot of people, but when he roast Ave it is bar far is funniest material. He said Ave remember every bytch he hit social security number:dead:
Verb should have started this years ago.

Edit: Math gave Verb some advice and it seems that Verb listen. If Math coach him, Verb Show might gain some major traction

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah,
I listen to Verb show everyday at work. Today’s show was one of his best. It was more focused ,but still had the typical Verb fukkery. Verb be roasting a lot of people, but when he roast Ave it is bar far is funniest material. He said Ave remember every bytch he hit social security number:dead:
Verb should have started this years ago.

Edit: Math gave Verb some advice and it seems that Verb listen. If Math coach him, Verb Show might gain some major traction

When was this? Did Verb mention it?