Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you trolling? Joe called him to get his take of things, he called back.

You paint the scenario in a way that makes Hitman the bad guy.
That’s the part I missed. The way it was clipped when I saw it made it seem like Hitman was calling in on his own.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Norbes whole podcast is based on stirring shyt up. Dude has done multiple lives today on the same shyt.

I’m not convinced. I would need to see some actual results.

It does benefit Remy though. He is a very valuable asset to her league. He has several big battles out there that could carry her league for the next 2 years until he runs out of opponents.
I definitely think it will benefit Eazy as well. At least it is worth the risk for him. He has ambitions to act. Remy had/have a reoccurring role in that abc show. Remy can also get him on Flex and all the other popular freestyle shows. She was able to get him on the JBP twice. I doubt if he would have received that offer if it was just another app battle, or without Remy relationship with Joe Budden. Remember, Eazy main goal right now is exposure, so he can have more leverage in his other ventures.

I agree with you about Norbes. He is so bitter it hard to take him serious. The only reason I’m entertaining this issue is because ARP stated that Max Out might be their next event.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was literally joe's idea to call him too. didn't even have his number, but got his number and called. then texted him :russ:

joe's a top tier shyt stirrer

That's why I wanted Three on the show occasionally. Battle rap is one of the topics that brings out Joe's personality.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely think it will benefit Eazy as well. At least it is worth the risk for him. He has ambitions to act. Remy had/have a reoccurring role in that abc show. Remy can also get him on Flex and all the other popular freestyle shows. She was able to get him on the JBP twice. I doubt if he would have received that offer if it was just another app battle, or without Remy relationship with Joe Budden. Remember, Eazy main goal right now is exposure, so he can have more leverage in his other ventures.

I agree with you about Norbes. He is so bitter it hard to take him serious. The only reason I’m entertaining this issue is because ARP stated that Max Out might be their next event.

We shall see, If she develops a track record of providing opportunities, then that will differentiate her from other leagues like RBE. Other top tier battlers will seek her out as a manager.

I think the URL actually COULD provide those exact same opportunities but choose not to. Hell Smack could promote these guys on his own platform that has 1.4M subscribers but choose not too :dead:

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We shall see, If she develops a track record of providing opportunities, then that will differentiate her from other leagues like RBE. Other top tier battlers will seek her out as a manager.

I think the URL actually COULD provide those exact same opportunities but choose not to. Hell Smack could promote these guys on his own platform that has 1.4M subscribers but choose not too :dead:
URL definitely could do so if they wanted. I can’t find it, but I remember Goodz stating that Smack should have started a record label and signed them to it. This was back when Goodz was trying to promote his music heavily.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
URL definitely could do so if they wanted. I can’t find it, but I remember Goodz stating that Smack should have started a record label and signed them to it. This was back when Goodz was trying to promote his music heavily.
I don’t know about all of that. I think it was smarter just to stick with the lane that was feeding him. Smack probably goes bankrupt trying to earn off of Goodz music.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All the rappers gonna do is complain
Same way they complain about battle contracts would be same way they complain about record contracts

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t know about all of that, but they could definitely use their channel to do interviews and cyphers.

They really don’t need to do that though. They just need to resolve their business with caffeine. When those caffeine events were rolling, it made ppv look outdated.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John John is shytting on how Eazy is moving on caffeine right now. My first time on caffeine since the last url event

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This blogger is a fukking weirdo, but this is crazy. Cal saying Verb was cuffing Con:scust:battle rappers and battle bloggers are the weirdest people on earth