Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Are you trolling? Joe called him to get his take of things, he called back.

You paint the scenario in a way that makes Hitman the bad guy.
it was literally joe's idea to call him too. didn't even have his number, but got his number and called. then texted him :russ:

joe's a top tier shyt stirrer

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
If URL is smart, Eazy's next battle is gonna be Suge. Suge is in a zone right now, and he's pissed off for not winning COTY. I feel like Twork is still in that prove-it stage much like Surf was when he was stinking up the joint. Twork needs to kill somebody worthwhile before that matchup happens. I feel like Gotti and Mook battles should be saved for later.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Eazy’s on a legendary run and has Remy Ma who got respect, capital and connections in the industry to manage and push him :whew:

Eazy STAY winning, damn!! :wow::salute:

Now that Remy is his manager, that will open up a whole new world of opportunities for Eazy. Eazy is making very smart business moves. The only bad decision he have made since his come up is the Lil Flip deal.

Daps
Now that Remy is his manager, that will open up a whole new world of opportunities for Eazy. Eazy is making very smart business moves. The only bad decision he have made since his come up is the Lil Flip deal.
Remy his manager now? 🤔. Idk if I saw it on this forums or somewhere else but didn't Remy hook Casey Jay up with that VH1 crime stories show?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remy his manager now? 🤔. Idk if I saw it on this forums or somewhere else but didn't Remy hook Casey Jay up with that VH1 crime stories show?
Yup,
Eazy confirmed this with 3Letterman. She is his Entertainment manager. So if URL want Eazy to battle for them again, they will have to negotiate with Remy.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Norbes is claiming that ARP just booked a God level MC and is going to break the internet. Now he could just be saying this because he hates URL. But if we are to believe Norbes, who do y’all think it is?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norbes is claiming that ARP just booked a God level MC and is going to break the internet. Now he could just be saying this because he hates URL. But if we are to believe Norbes, who do y’all think it is?

Norbes whole podcast is based on stirring shyt up. Dude has done multiple lives today on the same shyt.

I’m not convinced. I would need to see some actual results.

It does benefit Remy though. He is a very valuable asset to her league. He has several big battles out there that could carry her league for the next 2 years until he runs out of opponents.

Last edited: