Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas gonna be disappointed when Eazy smoke Clips next
I’ll take the bet that that won’t happen, Clips might 30 him. Think about Eazy and his style…how in any way is any of that shyt he’s talking going to make Clips look less than? Lol, it’s Clips, it ain’t happening. Eazy be barking on these street dudes, dude is f’n amazing in that lane right there, he is going to punish Suge, he’s probably gonna beat Geechi (if Geechi is focused that could be battle of the year tho), etc… Clips is gonna smoke him bro, watch.

I still think a clean Ace will cook him up too, he’s the only heavily street-centric one that I think can do it.

I think Mook will get him outta here too. Mook, as dumb as he sounds in interviews, is madd smart and cerebral when it comes to battling, he’ll pick Eazy apart in there. Eazy is super smart too in the ring and knows exactly what to say and do, he deserves all the love he’s getting…but nah, Mook will break his whole shyt down and have us feeling different lol

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I’ll take the bet that that won’t happen, Clips might 30 him. Think about Eazy and his style…how in any way is any of that shyt he’s talking going to make Clips look less than? Lol, it’s Clips, it ain’t happening. Eazy be barking on these street dudes, dude is f’n amazing in that lane right there, he is going to punish Suge, he’s probably gonna beat Geechi (is Geechi is focused that could be battle of the year tho), etc… Clips is gonna smoke him bro, watch.

I still think a clean Ace will cook him up too, he’s the only heavily street-centric one that I think can do it.

Ace is trash dawk.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace is trash dawk.
You think his bars are trash or he’s trash because of all the choking and stumbling and bully shenanigans?

Ace can really really really rap man…idk how y’all don’t hear it. And he’s a gangsta…I think that combo is why he can get Eazy outta there, Eazy won’t be able to appear like he’s barking on him like he does everyone else lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You think his bars are trash or he’s trash because of all the choking and stumbling and bully shenanigans?

Ace can really really really rap man…idk how y’all don’t hear it

Im ambivalent of Ace actually. IDK what I think about that dude. Im just bored talking shyt. Just got home from work so Im a bit wired ya know?

EDIT : Im off tomorrow woo hoo!

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I’ll take the bet that that won’t happen, Clips might 30 him. Think about Eazy and his style…how in any way is any of that shyt he’s talking going to make Clips look less than? Lol, it’s Clips, it ain’t happening. Eazy be barking on these street dudes, dude is f’n amazing in that lane right there, he is going to punish Suge, he’s probably gonna beat Geechi (is Geechi is focused that could be battle of the year tho), etc… Clips is gonna smoke him bro, watch.

I think Mook will get him outta here too. Mook, as dumb as he sounds in interviews, is madd smart and cerebral when it comes to battling, he’ll pick Eazy apart in there. Eazy is super smart too in the ring and knows exactly what to say and do, he deserves all the love he’s getting…but nah, Mook will break his whole shyt down and have us feeling different lol
Ace yes
Mook....ehhh

that faceoff they had a long time ago was hilarious. they already sold the hell out of this battle

sidenote i did not remember how fukked up eazy's teeth was. no wonder he had them braces :damn:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gonna be disappointed when Eazy smoke Clips next
Don’t think so. Eazy literally has everyone behind him at this point lol, he’s exited that underdog category.

Ace can really really really rap man…idk how y’all don’t hear it. And he’s a gangsta…I think that combo is why he can get Eazy outta there, Eazy won’t be able to appear like he’s barking on him like he does everyone else lol
I don’t see a reason for Eazy to battle Ace unless he just runs out of opponents and needs a check.