Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Remy definitely gonna get ez vs mook. Smart ass move…. Then she gonna get ez vs geechi…. If smack allows it… i know she made mad money off ez and hit… she even sound way more motivated to continue this shyt than any other past chromes…
Norbes basically said the same thing. Mook would be more loyal to Remy(he never said why). Said URL needs to give EZ w/e he wants to lock him up. Surf aint getting out it seems, Rock cant play URL mascot as good as Surf, and they dont have any more stars cuz of the app.

Was funny seeing Norbes cop pleas about blocking EZ from battling earlier in his career tho lol. "I dont have EZ's number, but tell him, it wasnt me. There was a bunch of stuff going on behind the scenes that I can't talk about :mjgrin:"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still waiting for one of these battlers to eventually appear on a show like love and hip hop.

I can definitely see someone like math doing it

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Still cant believe URL booked Freeway vs Cass. Who the fukk at URL thought thought that would be a good battle? :why:

Who cares that we only booked Cassidy vs Freeway to stop Cass from battling on RBE.
Stop critiquing us, we’re the ONLY Black company in Battlerap.

- Beasley :troll:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Even Hitman had to admit the Ez bar about marriage and his girl getting show was fire :manny:

Whoever asking him questions is obviously not a battle rap person.
He said the most flagrant bar he ever heard was Meek's "I'm going out with the Chopper like Kobe." That shyt light.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
828x1472-f8c885454c2c7ae759fe4fbeb41f1869.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still waiting for one of these battlers to eventually appear on a show like love and hip hop.

I can definitely see someone like math doing it
Math is by far the likeliest to do it. You can low key even see he’s interested in doing that type of shyt by the way he asks questions when he has people on who used to do it lol.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norbes basically said the same thing. Mook would be more loyal to Remy(he never said why). Said URL needs to give EZ w/e he wants to lock him up. Surf aint getting out it seems, Rock cant play URL mascot as good as Surf, and they dont have any more stars cuz of the app.

Was funny seeing Norbes cop pleas about blocking EZ from battling earlier in his career tho lol. "I dont have EZ's number, but tell him, it wasnt me. There was a bunch of stuff going on behind the scenes that I can't talk about :mjgrin:"

EZ is in a very good position, because he’s well aware that he is a headliner and he has several big battles out there (Geechi, Mook, Clips, etc). I’m not sure how the URL dropped the ball here, but they need to secure him, and make sure this doesn’t happen going forward.

There’s always gonna be that one guy that emerges that talks that shyt, and becomes a fan favorite. In recent years you had Geechi, then EZ, and another guy will eventually come along and do the same thing. You gotta lock these guys in. You don’t see a WWE guy wrestling on AEW the next week, and then going to Japan the following week, etc. You don’t see a UFC guy fighting on several different promotions.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even Hitman had to admit the Ez bar about marriage and his girl getting show was fire :manny:

He said the most flagrant bar he ever heard was Meek's "I'm going out with the Chopper like Kobe." That shyt light.

It’s flagrant because it’s Kobe is all. Kobe is damn near a deity to a certain age range.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was good to see, in all of his whining Hitman generally doesn't undermine his opponents material. His angle is usually "y'all didn't acknowledge MY greatness".

For better or for worse Hitman's attitude made him get up from under Smack and brand himself.

To add on to what @MJ Truth stated remember Kobe is FROM Philly so a peon like Meek taking a break from doing jumping jacks for his handlers to mock a hometown legend's death is pretty flagrant.
It's a simpleton rap line but it's offensive on multiple levels.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite Hitman taking a very bad loss and reacting poorly to it, he will be okay because he knows how to move. As long as he focuses on battles like Mook, Geechi, Lux, etc you don’t really lose your status.

I don’t think he should step down and take a guy like Ill Will. I think Ill Will is very good, but he just doesn’t seem like a big battle. Calicoe and Ill Will was a big battle because it made sense. He just doesn’t have an “it” factor. He’s not a bad b side opponent, but there are much better options out there.

Daps

Def heard Norbes blocked EZ cause his girl or whatever didn't want to fukk with him.