Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps

“Saying I got offered a BIGGER bag might help convince myself and others I don’t care that I lost”
EZ5JJspWAAg9Sod.jpg

Eazy really got Hitman’s soul BURNING damn :wow:

Daps
Ms Fit thinking she deserve more than what she worth is crazy lol. Even though I dislike them Christian battle nikkas, A Ward really love the sport

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms Fit thinking she deserve more than what she worth is crazy lol. Even though I dislike them Christian battle nikkas, A Ward really love the sport

Not really

She may have not been interested in the battle so she priced herself out.

If you’re offered a battle you don’t care for, how are you going to set your price?

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Saying I got offered a BIGGER bag might help convince myself and others I don’t care that I lost”
EZ5JJspWAAg9Sod.jpg

Eazy really got Hitman’s soul BURNING damn :wow:

This is straight up "I just killed you!" **Cal voice** vibes from Hitman :mjcry:

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true Gerald :mjcry:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aye Verb's daily Youtube show is my favorite thing to watch now.
I’m conflicted about his show. Sometimes he be outright c00ning on some Tommy Sotomayor shyt. I usually turn it off once he get into that bag. On the other hand Verb is funny as shyt. I was literally crying watching his last live when he was roasting a fan that called him a fruit salad :dead:
Verb roasted this dude for like 15 minutes straight. It was some of the funniest shyt I seen in a minute. He be roasting everyone in the comments. Verb is such a ridiculous slime ball, it becomes entertaining. This nikka Verb had DNA on his show just to clown him for being a former gambling addict:dead::dead:
He be killing Award and Swamp everyday

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka last 3 was goodz, calicoe, hitman

two of the three people been on RBE before

imo he's currently on that level and he's earned that much not to be on some exclusivity shyt unless they back up a truck for it.
You don’t get what you earn, you get what you negotiate. :yeshrug:

EZ has leverage because he’s hot, but how much leverage does he REALLY have?? It’s harder to calculate a guy’s relative worth in the app era.