Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
That clips gon lose to a lot of nikkas. But the one that battles Lu? Rex? Surf? Nah man. I gotta see that.
I don't trust that Clips to show up, esp when that Clips should've shown up for Cal and for B.Dot but also:

how much credit do we give to clips for winning shyt he should win? mfs hate lu castro and yoshi and those were his marquee W's. I wouldn't put either of those up there with his performance vs Rex, personally

sidenote imma rewatch that castro/clips battle soon because it was one of the best battles of last year imo. May have preferred Castro when it first streamed on Caffeine. Remember a lot of gas in that room for Clips

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't trust that Clips to show up, esp when that Clips should've shown up for Cal and for B.Dot but also:

how much credit do we give to clips for winning shyt he should win? mfs hate lu castro and yoshi and those were his marquee W's. I wouldn't put either of those up there with his performance vs Rex, personally

sidenote imma rewatch that castro/clips battle soon because it was one of the best battles of last year imo. May have preferred Castro when it first streamed on Caffeine. Remember a lot of gas in that room for Clips
Hey, I’m right there with you. I have no trust that clips will be that and I think eazy would win. But in the case that we do get that clips, I think it’s a lot for anyone. Lu was really good but clips was just in that special bag that he can rarely find.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

He beat Chess also imo