Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Thoughts? Personally, I don't think Eazy run really that great.

clear wins, no clear losses in my opinion.
man lost in one of the best UM battles of all time to Fonz in a judged battle and since?
Cortez
Danny
T-Top
T-Rex
Chess
Shine
Goodz
Verb
Calicoe
Hitman

nobody, not even Geechi, has run into THAT much smoke in this short of a timespan. Man hit URL with very little to no buzz and achieved gunner status in 2 years. thats a fukkin speedrun

i can't even think of a comparable run that lines up top tiers (and Cortez :whoa:) at the rate he does/did

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips or Geechi is the only ones I can see stopping Eazy’s run and Geechi is a stretch cuz he hasn’t been on his shyt in a while if he can get past them then Lux or Mook got to stop him still want to see him battle other nikkas in his class like Sikh and Jey and Twork is a dangerous match for Eazy too

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eazy's run is the craziest we have ever seen.

You are in a special group if you can say you beat Hitman, Cal, Goodz, Shine OR Danny

Chess, Verb, T-Rex & Cortez all showed up with strong material for him

It's not complicated at all, Geechi's run was the most amazing thing battle rap had seen and Eazy's run is better.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have a $100 for whenever that happens so it's on you if you're serious or just talking

The angles about Clips father aren't dead. Just takes the right person to speak on certain things. Clips should stay away.
Never betting $100 on Charlie clips. But I don’t see what eazy or many other battlers can do with a great Charlie. I like him but he’s not on that level. shyt, twork beat him pretty easily too even though it was a 1 round and a long time ago.