Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never betting $100 on Charlie clips. But I don’t see what eazy or many other battlers can do with a great Charlie. I like him but he’s not on that level. shyt, twork beat him pretty easily too even though it was a 1 round and a long time ago.
Eazy's character attacks are A1. If he knows what makes you sensitive he can beat you.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What I will say is eazy is one of those battlers that has a zone that negates his opponents, similar to clips. Like even if they are good his shyt stands out. Could be a good one.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Don't hold your breath waiting on a charlie clips performance based on damn near a decade old battles.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Mook will only beat EZ by doing 30 minute rounds, rapping so long that the fans get bored and forget what ez was talking about.

If I'm EZ I'm not battling mook w/o a hard time limit of like 5, 8 minutes or something. fukk all that unlimited rounds shyt.
Man fr. I'm watching this Mook v. Verb match and it's 1 hour and 30 min long :mjtf:

Got me watching feature films in this bih

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If Eazy beat Cal he beating Clips. Nothing Clips has done in the past 5 years makes me think he can beat Eazy.

Shine Cal Hitman were the ones to stop him. They didn't. No way ima believe Clips or JJDD gonna beat him.

Suge/Twork on their absolute A game maybe.............

Crazy thing is we dont have to guess. Eazy is gonna take every one of these battles.

Last edited: