Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SO many classic lines came out of that fiasco too :russ:

Ars when he battled showoff: "And that's why Queenzflip beat your ass in the snow!"

Rex talking about how the fight went down: "Yo if flip fall we on em! If Flip fall we on em!"
Flip talking about while they were fighting he’s yelling out “I’m from Queens for a reason” :dead:

Talking about ARP randomly saying RBE during the altercation.

Flip was transparent as fukk about the whole thing too which is hilarious within its own right

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip talking about while they were fighting he’s yelling out “I’m from Queens for a reason” :dead:

Talking about ARP randomly saying RBE during the altercation.

Flip was transparent as fukk about the whole thing too which is hilarious within its own right

funniest battlerap related fukkery ever lmfao. imaging ARP and Queenzflip rolling around in the snow is just too hilarious :mjlol:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just never know if queenzflip is being serious or not. I remember the fight him and k shine got into. Shine pulled up for stupid ass arguing that turned serious on shine side. Shine pulled up and did the sweet on flip and flip fell and just quit the fight. Told shine he got it. Lol…. Then flip later on caught shine at the airport and snuffed him and shine took it to the chin literally just not to make a commotion. Flip is out of control and retarded.

He even starting shyt on Budden podcast. Lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You just never know if queenzflip is being serious or not. I remember the fight him and k shine got into. Shine pulled up for stupid ass arguing that turned serious on shine side. Shine pulled up and did the sweet on flip and flip fell and just quit the fight. Told shine he got it. Lol…. Then flip later on caught shine at the airport and snuffed him and shine took it to the chin literally just not to make a commotion. Flip is out of control and retarded.

He even starting shyt on Budden podcast. Lol
wait what?

:russ:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait what?

:russ:

That story is out there funny as hell. In one of flip and shines live awhile ago, they talked about it.. he shine caught him with the kung fu sweep and flip fell and was done with the fight after that. Lol.. shine never knew when flip was chilling or being on some bullshyt.