Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Beasley wins the faceoff the same way Cassidy beat Hitman. Troll him into wanting to fight.

Beasley wins the fight I guess. He's a master of passive aggressive tactics, that will take a brother off his square emotionally better than usual "I'll fukk you up phaggit".

I'm not sure about rapping but ARP would win a debate. I don't think ARP is smarter but Beasley does more things that may be seen as foul or unfair (like calling naive Norbes his "partner" time and time again). Also ARP's record keeping probably destroys URL as they still don't seem all the way organized.
Actually, ARP has the unaffected, passive aggressive routine down a little more solid. Beasley has broken face before to the point of calling battlers "c00ns" and "Bums" before while the most abrasive we've seen from Adam was the whole "Cartoon Jones" fiasco. He even kept his composure while Surf went on a tirade shytting on his league, I don't see him getting triggered by Beasley

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, ARP has the unaffected, passive aggressive routine down a little more solid. Beasley has broken face before to the point of calling battlers "c00ns" and "Bums" before while the most abrasive we've seen from Adam was the whole "Cartoon Jones" fiasco. He even kept his composure while Surf went on a tirade shytting on his league, I don't see him getting triggered by Beasley

Where have you been? ARP waved the white flag on the passive aggressive battles with URL already. The whole "Sorry It's True" series... "Fukk that app" etc

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man please ARP and the Jag situation
Talking crazy and man was on his platform less than a yr later
The Norbes shyt too

Daps
What can Eazy do to Hitman that his previous opponents haven't done? Hitman already battled T Rex and Calicoe. What Eazy gonna talk about his girl shooting? Rebuttal Showoutt?