Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who would win the following?

Beasley vs ARP in a face off
Beasley vs ARP in a fight
Beasley vs ARP in a rap battle

It’s tough man. I got it Beasley winning in a fight, ARP in a rap battle, the face off is a toss up. If Beasley was active and in his prime when he was calling Bill Collector a cooon, I’m going with him hands down. These days, I’m not sure if he’s ready for verbal combat, while ARP is blogging every day and ready for it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

It’s tough man. I got it Beasley winning in a fight, ARP in a rap battle, the face off is a toss up. If Beasley was active and in his prime when he was calling Bill Collector a cooon, I’m going with him hands down. These days, I’m not sure if he’s ready for verbal combat, while ARP is blogging every day and ready for it.
Beasley in a fight for sure. It would get ugly. ARP in a battle for sure. ARP slight edge in a debate because I've never seen a back and forth where he didn't eviscerate his comp. Beasley would be his toughest battle in a debate tho.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley in a fight for sure. It would get ugly. ARP in a battle for sure. ARP slight edge in a debate because I've never seen a back and forth where he didn't eviscerate his comp. Beasley would be his toughest battle in a debate tho.

Lol battle rap doesn’t really have many guys that can handle themselves in a debate. I’m guessing ARP, Beasley, Jon Rhines, and maybe Chris.

However you can only beat who is in front of you.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s toug man. I got it Beasley winning in a fight, ARP in a rap battle, the face off is a toss up. If Beasley was active and in his prime when he was calling Bill Collector a cooon, I’m going with him hands down. These days, I’m not sure if he’s ready for verbal combat, while ARP is blogging every day and ready for it.

Beasley wins the faceoff the same way Cassidy beat Hitman. Troll him into wanting to fight.

Beasley wins the fight I guess. He's a master of passive aggressive tactics, that will take a brother off his square emotionally better than usual "I'll fukk you up phaggit".

I'm not sure about rapping but ARP would win a debate. I don't think ARP is smarter but Beasley does more things that may be seen as foul or unfair (like calling naive Norbes his "partner" time and time again). Also ARP's record keeping probably destroys URL as they still don't seem all the way organized.

Last edited: