Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Shoutout to Smack for saying fukk youtube.

Although Im not currently subscribed to the app, ive signed up twice. We/Us black people put our money in the hands of too many non blacks. Shoutout to URL for trying to be 100% self sufficient.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mfs sayin thats the best bigg k they mighta ever seen :gladbron:

but also if a.ward's 3rd was his 1st nobody woulda cared about bigg k's rounds at all :patrice:

imma need to see this one

[edit] watched it. y'all know im a contrarian so this shouldn't shock y'all. im hearin all of these 2-1 clears and 30's for bigg k....imma give a fair shake to a.ward so believe me when i say...

...they was right. 30 sack of work. the dog strikes again:ehh:
pending that mud ducks comment about black women :whoa: if that goes south i got 2-1 award debatable don't ask me which rounds tho
You got the link? Pass that pimp

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even if it don't, it kinda sounds like some tar spittin confederate singin mf came up with it tho

like if uncle ruckus said that shyt in an episode of the boondocks it would not surprise me
No it doesn’t. It’s not even an obscure term like that (perhaps it is geographically though, to be fair).

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
that ward/viixen battle should be a good one.

Ward should get that 2-1 clear if Viixen doesnt switch how she raps

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Ill Will 2-1 or 30
Ill Will with a 30. Hollow wasn't terrible but just got outclassed every battle.

Don't help that he rushed through that 45 under the seat like old fries and receipts bar either too. Hate how the old heads that are losin it (verb and hollow) completely abandon any and all transitions between bars. very head ice ish